Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 17, 2015

Howdy Mate!!

Holla.....

Assalamualaikum....

Lama betul tak menconteng kt blog kan....
Things being so packed up so I dont have time to write....
since now, hubby pon dah nyenyak tido...and me, still awake sbb byk sgt berlegar2 kt otak ni smpi takleh nak tutup mata...so kite menaip la ape yg patut k...

Ok..... I'm now no longer in Malaysia....
I am now at a part of United Kingdom....



Here's a quick fact about Liverpool, taken from Google Map
Liverpool is a historic maritime city in northwest England, where the River Mersey meets the Irish Sea. A key trade and migration port from the 18th to the early 20th centuries, it's also, famously, the hometown of The Beatles. Ferries cruise the waterfront, where the iconic shipping and mercantile buildings known as the "Three Graces" stand on the Pier Head.
  • Population:
      466,415 (2012)
  • Area:
      111.8 km²
  • Area code:
      151
You can read further info about Liverpool in Wikipedia

Its a small part of England actually.... not realy small tho... penat gak la nak cover semua tempat... but its a very peaceful town, I shall say... hahahaha... dah terikut slang org sini plak... local people in Liverpool mostly org Scottish.... their slang is a bit deep, just like David @ Daud says....

Husband is continuing his studies in Engineering at Liverpool John Moore University. So, I took the chance to also further my Master in Operational & Supply Chain at Liverpool University. We are staying in a 2rooms flat with his other classmate, Bro Din.

What I can say about this place is... there are remarkable and beautiful old buildings and sceneries.
Let me share some of the photos I have taken throughout a month I have been here....

Beware!!! There will be a lot of photos below.....

































 ok... itu je la dulu eh... dah nak tido... nanti sambung lg with captions as well ok....

Good Night everyone....

Oh... kt sini baru pukul 12:36am... kat Malaysia 8:36am Selasa dah.... Good Morning Malaysia...

Toodles...

XOXO

Love from Liverpool....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top