Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 21, 2015

Homesick.....

After about 45days in Liverpool.... today I really felt HOMESICK IS SUCKSS!!!

Many things happen since I came here that really make me want to fly accross the country back to Malaysia.

1st - my cat just died after being cruelty smacked by the idiot crazy bastard drug addict bro in law. The poor cat is trying to mark his territory as usual by leaving some pee mark in the house. Then, this bastard smacked him with a mop on his head, packed him in a plastic bag and throw it away.... ALIVE & SICK!! Luckily my abang ipar jumpa Snow dok diam dalam plastik tu...maybe tgh tahan sakit.... (I still cried while writing about this).



Here the WA sent by my SIL to us....

 


and this is his video




How I wish, one day that scumbag will DIE the same way he did to my Snow or maybe worst.... afterall, he is good for nothing!!! I wont spare any single tears for his death, for sure... I can forget all the stuffs he stole from me, but not this,,,, he stole the life of an innocent cat!! Haiwan kesayangan nabi tahu.... Snow is a very kind and cheerful young cat... he is not even 1 year old!! Chantique mesti rindu sangat dengan Snow... walaupon dia ade anak baru bersalin 4 ekor... she even insisted to have Snow by her side kalau tak dia tanak deliver lgsg the babies in her tummy... thats what my nieces told me....



May you rest in peace, Snow... Mummy loves you so much....
Mummy Loves You, Snow....
2nd is... my family is having a family day vacation today...without us.... Ben Rahim Annual Family Day at Tanjung Keling, Melaka. It was sad not beinng able to join them especially masa Skype td nampak my pretty little niece, Princess Sofea ade.... my adoreable funny nephew, Super Adib pon ade joget2... oh em gee..... I missed them a lot... I wished I was there celebrating the fun day together....




jelesnyerrrrrr......
I felt left.... apatah lagi bile sitting in the room alone, freezing cold.... husband is out playing football....

Its freaking cold here....

I'm wearing all sort of clothes now.... and bored.... I hope husband will come back really soon so we can go out to Asda to make some grocery shopping and tenangkan jiwa yang kacau...

See you again ok...

Bye...

Jiwa Kacau nehhh.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top