Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 09, 2015

Fragrances .... Perfume ....

I love my fragrances a lot...
You are never fully dressed without perfume... thats my motto everyday...
Collecting fragrances is my hobby... so do as my husband...we shared the same passion toowards perfumes...
I love the unique and classique bottle design and also the smell...
All type of smell I can change according to the situation, activity or even place...
So, today... I want to share my most all time favourite perfume...
But I dont synchronize it according to most and least, ok.... coz I love all my perfume equally... a lot...



Ok. Here we go....

My Top 10 Favourite Perfume

1. Salvatore Ferragamo Lovely Flower
     The smell is very nice.... limited edition in 2012. The scent is described as romantic magic of flowers in bloom manifested as a charming and fresh floral - fruity composition. This bright, fun and vivid fragrance begins with juicy accords of wild strawberry, bergamot, red currant and passion fruit. The heart encompasses flowers of rose, peony and jasmine, wrapped up in the warm base of white sandalwood and benzoin.



2. Calvin Klein Sheer Beauty
      You will feel elegant and sophistucated smelling in these. It emphasize self confidence and charm. The composition is floral – fruity, opening with notes of bergamot, red berries and peach Bellini. The perfume’s core includes flowers of peony, pink lily and jasmine. The base is velvety due to accords of sandalwood, musk and vanilla blossom. Pretty bottle and gorgeous.
This perfume is just perfect- floral fresh, juicy and slightly naughty (I mean the presence of the Bellini). The opening reminds me Chanel Chance eau fraiche. The drydown is warm and sensual without being vulgar. The bottle is gorgeous- thick, solid, rosy glass. The shape makes me think about the shapes of women. A pure, clean design. A wonderful simplicity which reflects well this scent. It's like a young,beautiful bride -light, dreamy, innocent and blushing, but with some very hot and naughty fantasies she would like to fulfill.
In the morning she's getting married, in the afternoon she's celebrating, dancing and enjoying the life, but in the night she is showing all her love and fantasies to her beloved.

Suggestion : Very sheer, perfect for a fancy-restaurant date with your loved ones



3.  Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina
     Stylish, truly Italian, fresh and full of life type of scent. The bright fizzy notes of currant spiced by fresh pink pepper bring their joyful, cheeky character to green notes. A generous dewy floral heart is composed of elegant jasmine, pink peony and rose. Spontaneous and delicate sweetness of pannacotta together with soft musks and intriguing woody patchouli notes offer a racy Italian elegance and an unexpected addictiveness.

I love this scent sooooo much because of the sweet, soft, warm and tasty smell, just like a freshly baked vanilla cake. It's really satisfied to fall asleep in frozen winter nights with this scent as a happy ending after a whole day.

Suggestion : wear it during date night with hubby... It will definitely giving a sweet and sexy italian fresh scent.




 4. Burberry Body
     The smell is a luxury chypre - fruity composition that begins with notes of fresh green absinthe, peach and freesia. Roses and iris are in the heart, leaning on the base of sandalwood, cashmerean, musk, amber and vanilla. You'll feel so fresh and confident wearing it. Hubby loves the smell, so do I. I can stop myself from smelling myself again and again. Its in EDP and its long lasting.

I love it. It's warm, sweet, floral and I really smell the rose. I feel really womanly and mature when I wear this scent and it's a safe every day perfume. Good longevity (6 hours on me) and perfect bottle for carrying with you in your handbag! Bottle was a huge selling point to me as it's soo pretty and unique!

Suggestion : wearing it during working hours and people will always feel fresh and great being around you....




5. Paco Rabanne Lady Million
     The fragrance prepares a surprising composition of intertwined floral, fresh and woody accords. Only diamond can compete with gold, so LM is the perfect companion to modern and masculine 1 Million.The LM  is dazzling, always seductive. This ‘playful’ aspect inspired us immensely. LM is fresh, floral and woody, like a nectar of voluptuous flowers, trailing delicately but still very present. Powerfully seductive, the sparkle of bitter orange with a touch of raspberry reveals the first breath. A burst of neroli follows, smooth and bright. But then the lethal weapon of heady orange blossom slips out of its sheath. Its narcotic sweetness bewitches and grabs all attention. Then, joining with Arabian jasmine underlined by gardenia, the blend soars into something more carnal, yet ever subtle. Now the obsessive pulsing of patchouli enters the fray, pacifying the honey with an addictive and terribly tempting sweetness. Amber spreads to become all enveloping, floating around the beauty, following each movement and offering its most beautiful facets”.

Suggestion : The opening is pure white floral and honey on me, kissed with sun ripened raspberry. Very sweet and springlike. There is a bit of soapiness as well, only serving to make Lady Million seem even more clean, like line dried laundry on a breezy spring day. Some people liken it to the scent of expensive salon shampoo, and I can see that as well. There is a warmth to it that I can't really explain, like the sun shining down on the previously mentioned white florals, fruit, and fresh laundry out on the line.

All in all I like it. I don't find it sexy or powerful, just a refreshingly clean spring scent.
Wear it during a day out with girlfriends and you will feel fresh.


6. Paris Hilton by Paris Hilton
    One of my favourite. The top notes voluptuous and seductive with apple, orange and melon. The heart is opulent, floral, sweet and pure, created of jasmine, freesia, lily, tuberose, mimose and lily of the valley. The base leaves a sweet tone of ylang-ylang, milky-powdery and intensive sandalwood, musk and oakmoss.

Suggestion : Yummy, girly, fruity and flirty. If you want to feel young, free, girly and flirty, you should try this one..... coz I do feel young and flirty with this scent.




7. Dior Addict 2
    A Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. The fragrance features bergamot, grapefruit, orange, freesia, lotus, lily-of-the-valley, virginia cedar, sandalwood, grenadine and musk. I really Love this scent! It really stays long,, I love it wearing on special occasions. a very ladylike scent.

Suggestion : I wore it before jogging in the park...and I stay fresh and nice after the whole session of sweating.... even hubby loved to hug me after all those sweats.


8. Davidoff Cool Water Woman Coral Reef Edition Davidoff for women
    A limited editions that provide a refreshing and characteristic blend of aromatic-marine notes. Women's limited edition Coral Reef Edition combines alluring fruit notes of melon with fresh and innocent citrus-lemonish shades of fresh lily of the valley. Opulent aura of orris root is in charge of the sensual finale, leaving a sophisticated powdery trail.

 It's such a fresh, clean, aquatic fragrance. It reminds me a good deal of Bath and Body Works' discontinued Dancing Waters, but better. Very delicate fragrance. Surely it is good for summer, totally unobtrusive in warm weather.


Suggestion: Wear it everywhere and you will stay fresh and clean.


9. Burberry London
    I got it for my wedding hantaran from my beloved husband. I really love the smell and still keep it until now...after 6years of marriage. Wearing London makes me feel sophisticated, chic and confident. I will be wearing this often to cheer myself especially when it's raining, as I think it's the perfect pick me up scent for miserable days. This is a classic floral scent with jasmine in its heart. It opens up with rose and honeysuckle harmonized with a fruity tangerine note. White floral hear note includes jasmine, Tiare Flower and Soft Peony. It leaves a velvety trail of wood and musk. You will feel like being in London with this scent.

Suggestion : Very sexy, elegant & classy! Has also a long lasting power on the skin. Wear it at parties or feast and you will feel special. Good longevity and siliage. A nice floral mix with detectable tangerine and clemintine without reading citrus. This is an interesting scent. It's not delicate nor loud, nor sharp, fruity, green or powdery. It's only faintly sweet, like eating individual clementine slices while sitting on your porch among the blooming early summer flowers warming in the late morning sun. Very different than my other florals. It doesn't feel like it's trying to be something, trying to impress, like a woman very comfortable in her own skin, happy and satisfied with her world.





10. Chanel No. 5 Parfum
    The most favourite fragrance for all women. Its a must scent in a women. Chanel N°5 is the first perfume in the floral-aldehyde group and the first by the quantity of aldehydes in its composition. The top notes are composed of aldehydes, bergamot, lemon, neroli and ylang-ylang, the heart of jasmine, rose, lily of the valley and iris, while the base is created of vetiver, sandalwood, vanilla, amber and patchouli.

Citrusy aldehydic added a fizzy, fresh qualities in no5. I don't think its heavy at all. It may too soapy, powdery and a bit too jasmin-ey but its really subtle and cause less headache than some gourmand perfume in the market. No5 doesn't meant to be for older people. Its just an old-fashion from the old time which anybody can appreciated and wear it like dressing in vintage styles or enjoying roaring twenties music.

Suggestion : When I smell Chanel no.5 Parfum, I see a lady wearing a soft, delicate cashmere sweater sitting by the fire place. There is an inner peace and happiness living within her but she keeps it so close to herself like a secret and expresses it with a hint of a modest smile. She is warm and beautiful and has no intention to be alluring, except the irony is that men are inevitably enticed by her natural charm. To me, a Chanel 5 lady is genuine and personable. Who can resist her? The only thing about her is that....she is very expensive.

From the Chanel no. 5 collection I think the Parfum is the best. It's not the same as the EDP and the EP. I really think the P is softer and more rounded than the others. EP, to me, is second best.




Ok. There goes my list of Top 10 favourite perfume. To tell you the truth, I love all my fregrances... not only these 10 perfumes...I have hundreds of them, be it 5ml, 30ml, 50ml, 100ml, 200ml or vial. I can appreciated any kind of perfume. But if I have to choose perfume to put on my own self. I'd choose to smell like a classy people from the classic era. And radiating this classic scent from the classic world. Other than the smell, some of the perfume I bought because I fond the unique bottle.... I love the packaging and the bottle as well. It will be my beloved treasure in my house.

Later, I will share my hubbys favourite perfume, ok? See if I can choose which 10 of his most favourite perfume...so far I know is Versace Blue Jeans...his most favourite scent.

Ok... see you next entry...  (when I have mood and ideas to do so).... huhuhuhu

Toodles

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Dieyra Azalieyra
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top