Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 12, 2015

Eye Shadow ..... The Colours To Your EYES.....

Hi readers.... Hi friends.... Hi Lovelies.... 

Today, I want to share with you something that I just came accross...


Ok, first thing first... I'm not a pro in makeup thingy, but I am a lady... who loves beauty, makeups, accessories n etc... I am not writing about beauty tips or tutorial... all I want to share is some little thing I just came accross and menarik minatku....


I have always wanted to learn how to do eye makeup. All this while, all I know is how to draw lines along my eyes... loveeeee eyeliners so much... tapi.... suka tengok orang pakai eye shadow with beautiful colours... but I dont know how to apply it...


So, last week... I have started to browse some videos in youtube on eye makeup tutorials and also some short tutorials in Instagram...I love those smokey eyes look and golden kinda look... natural is kinda nice as well.... so..... I thought, why dont I buy some eye shadows to practice what I have seen, right?

So, before buying... I have to do some research first... which colors is suitable for my eyes and skins... which one is suitable for daily use or attending parties, kenduri kahwin, dinner, work, or girls day out..... There you go... I found this article that summarize my needs...

                                      

Asian women are considered lucky as we have brown eyes which make it easy to match any eye shadow colour on our eyelid. However, there are three best eye shadow colours that will look spectacular on any Asian women. Among the popular eye shadow looks which are getting great attention from the ladies are the smokey eye look. Smokey eyes are perfect for Asian ladies to enhance the boldness of their eyes and expose your inner sexiness aura. This look can be applied when you are going out on a date, to dinner parties or even a night out with your girls.  


SMOKEY EYES LOOK


The next way for Asian women to look amazing is by using the combination of two tones. In this case, women with smaller eyes can definitely benefit from this technique in making their eyes look bigger. Apply a light gold shimmery shadow on and then top it up with a green olive eye shadow tone along the top lash line. Cover at least one third of your lid and make the colour reach to the corner of your eyes. However, never forget to complete this eye shadow look by applying black eyeliner. I do think that this look is the best look for me as I have sepet and small eyes behind the spectacles... hehehehe

 2 TONES LOOK


Asian women who prefer a more natural eye shadow look while still maintaining that charming appearance can opt for the bronze goddess look. Women with medium or dark skin tone will definitely pull this look off with style. Apply warm shades of nude eye shadow and blend it in with a light brown shadow colour just above your creases. After that, opt for a dark brown tone and apply it in the corner of your eyes and across your upper lashline. 


NATURAL + CHARM LOOK

 
Exciting huh?? Cant wait to try these eye shadow style, right?

Hey, do you know ZALORA offers a wide range of eye shadow for women online from various local and international brands? You can easily purchase new sets by visiting ZALORA. You have your laptop, smartphone, tablet, ipad and etc... use it to surf ZALORA.com.my, you can satisfy your needs to get all those beautiful colours, NOW!! They have variety of colours and brands in range. My favourite brand is Stila, Sephora, Make Over, NYX and many more.

Hurry.... You dont wanna miss this opportunities... so do I... 

Happy buying....

Toodles....




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top