Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 16, 2014

Alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah....

yeap.... semua ni mmg tak dirancang... tibe2 je rezeki mcm tergolek dpn mata... rugi kalau tak ambil... mcm berganda2 berita baik dpt dlm minggu ni... syukur sangat2...

ceritanya mcm ni....

Me n hubby dah kawen almost 7years dah....and yet, kitorg masih takde rezeki utk dptkn zuriat sendiri... kuasa Allah kan... I'm nobody to questioning HIS work....



mmg dah plan nak amek anak angkat... so, I decided to join this Whatsapp group Anugerah Terindah... this group mcm tpt info psl anak2 angkat or biomum yg available utk diselamatkan la... mcm2 cerita n info aku dpt dr group tu... and so happy for those yg berjaya dpt baby n biomum... hoping that one day, the lucky day will be mine...

suddenly yesterday, this 1 member announce, who stay area Shah Alam... so I pon ckpla yg I stay kt Shah Alam... and she terus pm me privately and offer me this 1 girl who already 8mth pregnant and need someone to give her shelter and take care of her before she deliver. Of course la I said I want her!!! walaupon ade sedikit conflict dgn en hubby yg jauh nun dimata... akhirnyer everything settled and he finally understand the situation well. So, I deal with the previous caretaker, she only want me to pay back her clinic fees RM455 and I get this girl... this girl is Sabahan and she is 23years old...

This Sunday, I will take the girl from this lady the previous caretaker... I hope everything will go well... wpon my mum mcm sceptical sket psl strangers duduk dgn I... I hope nothing bad will happen...

Later nnt I citer lg k... all the process and so on... now, I just want to share the news...

I hv to go back to my work... got presentation this Monday... need to prepare the slides...

I know...I'm a bit excited... I'm going to be a mom to  a healthy boy... (thats what the caretaker said)...

so...ok la... good nite readers... (ada ker? huhuhu)

~~toodles~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top