Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

September 12, 2014

The Biggest Loser

Assalamualaikum........

I dont feel right with myself anymore...

I want child on my own sooooo badly.....

Its been 6 years now and yet...no bundle of joy has been given to me....

So..... SAD.....


Above picture is my niece and nephew... adore them so much... pengarang jantung dikala kesepian...

there is another one... my favourite niece... Princess Sofea
She loves to immitate people and acting.... she loves to bully her Maksu and singing Frozen songs... She's so cute and her smile is heavenly...

I want my own child... done everything yet no result....

So, I decided to reduce some weight... maybe that can help me to conceive...

Let's start a healthy life...

I'm following Kevin Zahri and also Susu Sejat.... exercise and control my food via calculating calories...
I dont believe in Atkins Diet because, I dont want to be like living dead just like some people I know who practice Atkins Diet...plus... I'm a typical Malaysian... I love western food but I need rice...

But I have changed my choice of rice now....I bought beras basmathi faeza as it is the healthy rice... so as said....

From now on... I will share my journey of Living A Healthy Life...

I'm not loosing down to be pretty... I know I have my own quality...
I'm not loosing down to chase some guy attention... I know I have my ONE & ONLY GUY ....
I'm not loosing down to dress up with sexy and fitted clothes... I know I am a muslimah where I shouldnt wear those body hugging blouse, shirts and even baju kurung nak nampak bontot dada segala...

I'm loosing down to be a HEALTHY PERSON...
I'm loosing down to CONCEIVE A CHILD...

I hope Allah listen to my tiny pray and grant me the help to sustain my aim and make me strong enough to stay and be healthy...

First come first... let's read some prayer...


DOA MEMOHON ZURIAT 

 DOA MUDAH URUSAN

DOA KETETAPAN HATI

AMEEEENNNN.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top