Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

September 10, 2014

Rain In September

Today is Wednesday.... 10th September 2014
Its 7:47PM now... and I'm still at the office...

I have left this blog for ages... I know...
I hv been soooooo busy with adjusting life and work...
hahahaha...yeah...obviously I have some issues with time management...

No...not that I dont have the sources...
I have my laptops, my tab... my Samsung Note...
yet... I'm still LAZY to update... yeah...thats the correct word...

Ok...to cut short...
I have resigned from Canon Opto (M) Sdn Bhd...

Why?
No...not because I dont like my job... as a matter a fact, I really LOVE my job...
Its fun... I have a great friends (whom only can be work buddies... if you know what I mean...but not all of them la...ada yg SAHABAT material gak....)
I have been communicate and liase with great people...
yeah... the company is going down anytime soon... Canon Japan is going to shut down the plant due to the cost is higher than other plant... and the quality issues, the materials...the vendor attitude is PAIN IN THE ASS..... they are in the midst of downsizing people and starting to annoyed everyone with all this ridiculous rules and regulations...

but that is not really my problems...

My major problem is ..... I just want to kill the hideous, cacat and annoying LADY BOSS!!!
Ok...she's my hubby's cousin.... I shouldnt said that... but really...she is MAJOR PAIN IN THE ASS... everything that I done, she never agree...she with her criticsism, sarcasm and annoying feedback...only to me... everytime she open her mouth, there must have some point to smash me or even say bad things about me...

Oh... enough about her... I will continue later, when I hv the mood to share my whole 4 misereable years working under her cruelty. What I know is, I hate her so much and I have to get rid of her shadow eventhough I have to find other job....

So, here I am... in a whole lot new environment...still doing the same o' same work... PRODUCTION PLANNING... only this time, I'm not involving 100% in chasing parts and output thingy...more into analysing and forecasting and my boss? HE IS EXTREMELY COOL AND FUN TO WORK WITH!!

He never bothered us... nagging... annoyed and disturbed our work... he loves to joke around, smile and story telling... he still young... in late 30's.. maybe thats make us close with each other more than subordinate, but friends...

Well.... I dont want to share about the company more as I'm still new here... eventhough I came home late everyday, that doesnt mean I have so many workload... I just hate to be stuck in the jam... chit chatting and discussing with boss is more fun rather then stuck alone in the car during stupid traffic jam...


So... the rain has stopped....I want to go home now... see you later...


Cheerios..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top