Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

January 19, 2014

Towards Achieving 2014 Goals

Hi....

Its been a long time... I know...
I promised myself to start a serious blogging this year...
I promised to put up my Y2104 Resolutions which the list is never ended....
I will put it up eventually...I just need sometimes to sort it up...
Too greedy to achieve so many things maybe....hahaha

So.... one of my MAIN Y2014 RESOLUTION is never ending goals every year for the past 4 years...
TO CONCEIVE 

I know... you might think its lame... but for me... I never give up...
ok..ok..ok... I do getting bored and almost give up sometimes... especially when it comes to my health... last year I went to Dr Hamid Arshat, the famous Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at Damansara. He diagnosed me with PCOS.

What is PCOS? Polycystic ovary syndrome is a condition in which a woman has an imbalance of a female sex hormones. This may lead to menstrual cycle changes, cysts in the ovaries, trouble getting pregnant, and other health changes. (taken from Library of Medicine)

I've gone through an operation called LAPAROSCOPICSURGERY done by the famous doctor at Pantai Medical Hospital, Bangsar. And as he suggested me to tone up and loose my weight...

Then... I want to make changes to myself... I need to loose all these stubborn fat and I need to do it right now!! UNO PRONTO!!!

So... last Friday (17/1/2014)... I registered with Celebrity Fitness, Aeon Big Bukit Rimau for a Lose Weight Workout Session. We met with this sweet young lady who happen to be of of the marketers there named Ezra. She explain and give me good suggestion and after I paid the amount, I'm officially a Celebrity Fitness member.

On the next day, I came to the gym and started the session with Jeremy, the cute Personal Training who also have a weight problem back then. He was so kind and understanding to me. He taught me some steps for beginners.

First, I ran on the treadmill for 1.20KM (3laps of stadium) for 20min. Then 3 sessions of Squats,body pumping,balancing and lean pumping. I dont really know the exact name but i can assure u i know all the pain. Huhuhuhu.

The place is nice maybe because its just opened on end dec 2013. They also have dancing/yoga/kickboxing platform and also an instructor. I am sure i'm gonna fully utilize all the equipment later. First come first... LOSE WEIGHT... next session with Jeremy will be on Wednesday after work. Yeah...keep it up girl!! 10kgs must kick out from your body in 3mths!!! 

I planned to spend at least 7 hours a week at the gym... thats mean 1hour a day. Takmo malas2 yer...aja~aja FIGHTING!!!

My body n muscle is in pain. I'm going to sleep now...but be4 that....come...lets see some photos I hv taken....



1 comment:

  1. babe.. my doa is always with u.. good luck ok!

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top