Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 19, 2013

Ponteng

Hi y'all....

I'm writing today.... finally...right??? After sooooooo long.... as far as I remember, my last ACTUALLY entry was on Nov 19, 2012. Wooow...so longggg....

Why I'm writing today? Why I'm not at work today?  Because..... SAYA PONTENG hari ni....

Wuz very super laaaaaazzzzy today when I woke up and the alarm clock whining like crazy.... then I decided to cut my attendance this month with a MC today...

Write an sms to Boss KS itew telling her that I'm sick (eventhough I'm not really are) huhuhuhu....

I am actually fed up with the idea of going work everyday... not that I hate my work... I loved my work... I'm very good in Planning... and I love my job... colleagues?? nope... even though sometimes they are so annoying and pathetic... I love them.... I just hate  my boss... she's a pathethic most annoying most unreasonable people I hv ever known...

I dont know why I"m still working under her eventhough I know I have other opportunities out there....

I have to think what I should do in my life.... Thats why I'm taking MC today... I need to think what should I do next... I cannot stay any longer under that mini Firaun... I have to take another beneficial steps... therefore, I need to do some thinking....

Ok? Let's think and do some mini n beneficial steps for my future, aite? I will blog about it soon....

~~SMILE~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top