Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 19, 2012

One Cold Day

Its freakingly cold today.... I'm lying on my bed with full stomach, aching body n shivering till my bones.... Its freaking cold... I dont feel to anything at all... I missed my blog.... But it seems I dont have enough time to write....

I have so many unpublished draft.... Its not complete yet as i always stopped before it can finished....
I am being so damn lazy now.... Locking myself in the room...refused to talk to my SIL.... Refused to watch the tv.... Lying lazily on the bed n typing this lazy entry with only one finger........

Ok..... Now I want to make a promise between me, my brain, my finger n my blog..... I will try my very best to update it daily....ok? We'll see.....hahahahahahaha....

Its ok with at least one single paragraph as long as I try my best to blog again.....

Not that I'm over with putting up status is fb n twitter.... I just want to write longer, aite? Huhuhuhuhu.

Oh.... I hv 1 news to share despite of my laziness that is not a strange thing anymore.....

Mum n dad is finally in Malaysia...they arrived frm Mecca last Friday.... I got so many pretty things frm them...will blog abt it later, ok? I want to sleep now.....

Toodles.... Muah muah....

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top