Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 22, 2012

Aneh.... Ep 1

Tak tau nk luahkan pd siapa....

Blog la....


Aneh.....

Aneh dgn sikap makcik2 ku..... Pakcik2 ku..... Sepupu2 ku.....

Still fresh in my mind when this couple of aunt n uncle used to accused me as the BAD INFLUENCE to their kids.... I'm the one who being bitchy playing with love at the young age.... The one who start to mess up with makeups.... The one who touch bad things to little cousin..... And all the negative influences is from ME!!!


Mum has been hurt at the first time she heard such thing....eventhough she knows tht I'm not into all those thing... I'm not the one who teach them how to attract guys.. How to wear makeups (me myself didnt wear any of it except certain occasions until today) ....etc......


I'm married AFTER GRADUATE.... FINISHED MY STUDIES!!!! that time I was over 25 y.o. A matured and nice age to settle down after completing my own obligation.... My promise to grab a degree.... I'm married under parents concern.... Without hurting anyones feeling especially my birth mother.... Takder plak nk tekinja2 meroyan nak announce2 sejuta kali.....


Is this what you can call BITCH & BAD INFLUENCE???? Do I deserve such accusation?


If I wrote any sarcastic status in MY FACEBOOK WALL, these aunts n uncles will race n quickly report and comment to mum which obviously mum will flow to me n mad at me... And how about your sons and daughters annoying-sarcastic-self praise-meroyan-budget islamic sgt tp dok cursing org STATUS? What they wrote is the fact? And what? They are allowed to be jerk just because you are a good parent?


Oh.... I know they will make a mess with mum n me when they read this.. But who cares? Husband said I hv all the right to write anything on my fb wall same as my blog... I didnt ask for any of their money to express my feelings... And would love to say, get the fuck off from my life!


I am so tired.... Hubby still not back frm bukit jalil....he went to Malaysia Japan football match.... Malaysia lose... Wait for Nagai and Ishikawa san happy faces tomorrow morning celebrating their teams winning.... Huhuhuhu....


Continue later... On second episode, if I want to..hehehehehe......


Toodles.....


I missed my niece....


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top