Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 17, 2010

Update Dr Email Office....

Halluuuuuuu.......
kembali ke tempat kerja hari ini....
semakin lama semakin tidak sabar menerima layanan si Pendek ini....
semakin sakit jiwa ku ini.... tp takper...usah spoilkn mood kau gara2
dia ok....
nk citer psl interview KPLI smlm la....
pg2 dh bgn, capai notes yg dh buat cincai boncai dulu...baca smbl mata
nk terkatup... bgn solat subuh jap, pastu terus bgn bersiap.
turun2 bwh tgk mum dh bersiap nk keluar...apa lg, kelam kabut la thn dia..
sbb? Essay satu lg tak wat!!! WAAAAAAAAA....... MATIIIIII!!!!! nasib
baik mum sudi bg ayat... it really helps me, mum...Thanks...
dh siap kemaskini file, terus gerak.... sblm kuar rumah dgn kaki kana,
baca selawat dulu n 3 Qul... tarik nafas pnjg2 n start the engine....
Jammed sket kt Setapak, biaser la tu kn... lps je bulatan pahang - PWTC,
jln dh clear... so drive perlahan2 n akhirnyer smpi ke IPG Bahasa
Antarabangsa, Jalan Pantai, KL. Msk jer lorong satu lg slps lorong msk
UM..wallah, sampe sudah...Jam br pukul 9pagi...
Ok, kena menapak yer ke tpt interview.. nasib baik ada teman berjalan
kaki, Nurul Huda namanyer... senyuman dia manis n becok bercerita...
seronok gak lyn dia... smpi jer kt kelas tpt kitorg di-dividekn ke group
msg2...menunggu smpi kol 11.30pagi utk Group kami start... sblm tu
sempat gak berbual dgn group sblmnyer....
nervous ok... sgt nervous mendengar cerita2 candidate sblm ni... quiet
tough must I say... and quiet scary... they asked about NKRA, MBMMBI,
abolishment of Public Examination and bla..bla... soalan wajib WHY WANT
TO BE A TEACHER, sudah semestinya lbh menggerunkn apatah lg interviewer
itew digambarkan sebg SGT PROVOCATIVE!!!
well...finally its our time... there are 4 of us... me, Sunthi, Nazifah
and Mohd Asmi (the only guy in the group).
we entered the room and started to answered the Essay question. There
are 2 questions we need to choose either one...
1. Love stills holds a great moment in the modern day. Discuss.
2. Corruptions can be eradicated through stiffer punishment. Do you
agree?
Oh dear... what I need to write with the 1st question? of coourse I
choose Q.2... I loved punishing people... huhuhuhuhu
then, come with 2nd session... Group Interview...
we need to discuss among us (Like MUET) the 2 topic they gave...
I cant really remember the exact question, but I'll tried my best...
1. Do you agree that we need to inject elements of fun in learning?
2. Suggest the best way to make teaching more fun and interesting.
I was the one who conquered being the chairperson eventhough the
interviewer doesnt point out anybody... when I saw that nobody didnt
start yet, I volunteered.... I just want to finished all this...
However, I'm a bit sympathy with the only guy in our group.... he seems
shy and lost in his own world... he didnt really give any good reaction
to our discussions.... I hope he did well in his Essay and One-To-One
Interview...
My One-to-One interview? I will tell you some other times... I'm not
ready to share it now...huhuhuhuhu....some other times ok? I cant give
you tips right now... If I succeed with this round... I will share the
tips... or else... I still need to learn more...not deserve to give tips....
but 1 reminder to me...
if you applied for Bahasa Inggeris course, pleassseeeeeee.... do your
homework in English!!! Not in Malay coz you will fully utilized the
answers in the questions in ENGLISH!!!
huhuhuh...oh well... its over now... now what I need to do is...
PRAY... PRAY... PRAY....
hopefully luck is on my side... I really want to be a TEACHER.... so
badly!!!!
Pray for me, aite? Love you!!!

Toodles.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top