Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 14, 2010

Sekian Lama

ehem...ehem...

huhuhuhu...main ehem2 pulak.... 
udah le dah berkurun lamer tak meng-update...
masa yang terhad menghalang segala aktiviti saya...


well.... what's new with me?
I hv a lot to write....but so limited time... n mata sudah mahu terkatup.....
I only hv time to jeling2 FB dan membuat sedikit bacaan...
novel yg dh terbeli byk2 dr Kaki Novel pon tak terhabis2 lg khatamnyer....


Ok.... update tentang saya...


1. semalam, baru jer tonton cerita yg best ni....dgn Aniey (xschoolmate) and Aqeela...
    nak bg 8/10 stars for this movie.... saya suker.... Prince Caspian is super HEWT!!!! and saya sukar soundtrack dia!!!!


selepas menonton cerita ini yang sgt best...(bersama hubby sekali... n bersama adik2 sekali) Hermoine dah sgt cantek... n saya nk bag serbaguna dia...kecil but very2 useful!!!



masih kepingin menonton NGANGKUNG (sbb rmi kater citer ni best), TANGLED (citer kartun Rapunzel... saya mmg gurlie2 skek ek....), HANTU KAK LIMAH BALIK KAMPUNG (trailer mcm best giller... sequence citer Zombie Kg Pisang) dan..... citer AKU MASIH DARA (sbb title dia jer dh kelakar.... trailer dia pon sgt poyo lawak... best gak gelakkan bimbos2 dlm citer tu... bukan artis2 tu yg bimbos...tp betina2 bengong watak cerita tu yg sudah semestinya wujud diluar sana kan...)


2. I'm trying hard to conceive eventhough hubby doesnt seem interested with that idea.... weird huh? normally, pompuan jer yg tanak anak, nk jaga badan... but in my case, hubby doesnt eager to have kids....tp saya tanak putus asa.... pg berurut n berubat selagi boleh!!! CHAIYYOK!!


3. I'm working at Canon Opto Malaysia as Production Planner... I love the environment, the friends were great... the job were tough and challenging... but I'm eager to QUIT... cuz I HATE THE IDIOTIC-SHORT-PERASAN CANTEK-BITCH IN THE DEPT... she's the Asst Mgr, and she's hubby's cousin....and she's annoying and BITCH!!! everyone hates her... not to exaggerate if I say the entire factory staff dont like her.... she's a truly BITCH... Bitchier than Maria and Sharifah (previous bosses). selalu perasan dia anggun jelita, tak padan dgn mulut sumbing dan berstruktur pendek.... biler meeting dlm gelap hanya bertemankan cahaya projector, kelihatan kedut2 wajah disana sini.... cantek la sgt!!!!

I'm wondering...is it really my fate meeting these biatch bosses?  whenever I felt comfortable with my work....there always comes these test for me to deal with these assholes..... everytime.... I have became fedup with these types of person.... I hope one day when I became a BOSS, I will not be as bitch as they are.....


4. Relationship, marriage wise... me n hubby still in long distance marriage life... we only will ended it once hubby finished his duties at Pahang.... no, I will not follow him to Pahang...no offences, but for me, the place will make me bored to death!!! So for now... he will come back to hometown once or twice a week.... depends on his availability.... and I missed him all the time... sob..sob...sob...


5. Last month I went for MTEST, a test for get a place in KPLI.... and early this month, I received an offer for an interview... YIPPEE!!! I made it... I truly nailed the exam paper.... now I hv to nailed the interview eventhough ppl keep saying that I already got the spot... the interview is only a process need to do... no.. I cant OVER EXCITED!!! I need this so much!! This is my destiny.... I need to calm down n be prepared...which reminds me of the admission essay I need to write yet I'm playing n blogging here... argghhh, too lazy to write an essay... a MALAY essay is wayyyy harder than English... oh, oh... I forgot to mention what course I got... I got Pengajian Bahasa Inggeris SRJKC... why Sekolah Cina? dont ask me... I just click English... and I dont mind any school as long I got the position!!!

yurps.... I need to go now....I hv essay to do.... please friends...pray for me.... I need this... I hope I nailed the interview!!!!


See ya... Love you mwah mwah!!


X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top