Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 04, 2010

Mimpi Mengerikan..

Hari ni bangun awal giller.....
despite that I'm not working today as Canon dh awal2 umumkn cuti awal utk Deepavali... (eceh, sbnrnyer mmg calendar dh maktub rest day 1 day be4 perayaan day...) SAYA MASIH BANGUN PUKUL 6.

KENAPA?

CUZ I'M HAVING A BAD DREAM... A NIGHTMARE!!!

NO... its not about antoooo.... or accident.... its about my husband...


why I said its a NIGHTMARE? cuz the dream is scarier than a ghost dream...
I rather dream about ghost than repeating the same dream I had just now...

I dream that we (as me and hubby) were divorced.... (Masyaallah,mintak dijauhkan)...


than, I found out that he was with my friend... a lot younger and prettier and ''MANJA'' lil bitch.....


she was lowever, Iike soooooo IN LOVE and wont want to share about the details with us, her friends... however, I did caught her with hubby when we planned to go for a picnnic at some beaches and she bring along her so-called new and madly in love BF which surprisingly was HUBBY!!!




OMG, I was like so down and sad... and he was so shock and tried to win me back...


he said that the only reason he with that girl is because he felt so lonely and the girl was just like me... only NOT me... but, he insist that he loves me so much and dont want to be with her... it was so .... I dont know... donno how to describe it.... but it was scary and I wake up after she scream to us as she heard our conversation and saw hubby hugging me... and she became this scary monster wanted to took hubby away....


hahahahaha...the scary monster part is hillarious.... eventhough it did make me wake up from my sleep...


kepala gue stress ni kot...penat sgt dgn keje...mimpi pon ngarot2... tp sgt kelakar terus call hubby and wake him up for Subuh and simply told him how much I love him.... I dont know how is my life without him... gaduh2 gak... tp sayang oiiii.... I love him so much.... I cant bare thinking of him with any other bitches... he's only mine.... gua boleh berbunuh sbb dia tau... huhhuhuhu...


eh...smlm ada evaluation interview utk bonus n increment....
boss said that I was very good n hv strong point with PC Applications and good in English.... thanks boss.... she was a bit surprised that a local university grad can speaks good English... hahahhaa, what is that supposed to mean? HOWEVER, I am lack with SOCIAL INTERACTION with other departments... I need to be more sociable and get exposed with other depts in order to make my work easier.... sure, I will brush up on that... just like my senior, Kak Nizam...


hey, while I was looking for pictures to tempek in this entry, I found this funny angry wife letter to her cheating husband.... read it...very funny... toodles... till next entry... I want to help mum cooking for our picnic today...









X.O.X.O


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top