Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 06, 2010

Healthy Juices

I LURVEEEEEEEEEE JUICES...




especially Orange Juice and Watermelon + Lime Juice.... Yummy......
but I hate Carrot Juice and Apricot Juice... I dont know why people love it so much...but I hate it... eeeeeeeyukkkssss!!!

Fruits is very good for you... i contains vitamins that can make our body healthier and fresh all day long... I wished I can have orange juice every morning....but time is so limited for me to make some for myself.....Can I just take Twister Orange for substitute? huhuhuhu.... its not so healthy la... bak kata Aqeela, ada preservative.... huhuhuhuh


Let's share what kind of mixture juices is great for your health...

1. Carrot + Ginger + Apple - Boost and cleanse our system.

2. Apple + Cucumber + Celery - Prevent cancer, reduce cholesterol, and eliminate stomach upset and headache.

3. Tomato + Carrot + Apple - Improve skin complexion and eliminate bad breath.

4. Bitter gourd + Apple + Milk - Avoid bad breath and reduce internal body heat..

5. Orange + Ginger + Cucumber - Improve Skin texture and moisture and reduce body heat.

6. Pineapple + Apple + Watermelon - To dispel excess salts, nourishes the bladder and kidney.

7. Apple + Cucumber + Kiwi - To improve skin complexion.

8. Pear + Banana - regulates sugar content.

9. Carrot + Apple + Pear + Mango - Clear body heat, counteracts toxicity, decreased blood pressure and fight oxidization .

10. Honeydew + Grape + Watermelon + Milk - Rich in vitamin C + Vitamin B2 that increase cell activity and str engthen body immunity.

11. Papaya + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in vitamin C, E, Iron. Improve skin complexion and metabolism.

12. Banana + Pineapple + Milk - Rich in vitamin with nutritious and prevent constipation

Yummy... after these, maybe I can try mixture No. 6.... other mixture have Carrot, Bitter gourd (WHAT IS THAT? yukks!) and MILK!!!! takmoooooo....

oh.... I suker  Sunkiss punyer FO gak.... takper la...doc suruh minum ribena...minum jer...utk vitamin C gak.... huhuuh




X.O.X.O
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top