Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 31, 2010

Talipon Tangan = Hand Phone

Mari bercakap tentang ini....


I'm damn sure nowadays everyone have at least 1 of these.... no matter how much its price, its function and its design.... its no longer something that you want to have but its now something that U NEED TO HAVE!!!

Some people that think its only a necessity item and dont bother about the function as long it can be used to connect with other people through phone n sms but dont want to spend more on it might have this kind...

or

Those who want to be a bit fancy with their phone and dont mind spending A BIT of the $$$, might use type like this.... (see how many I put the sign $$? huhuhu)
And for those who gadget freak and dont mind at all to ikat perut n spend like thousands RM/$$$$ will use these types of hp....



And I'm the second type.... want to be up-to-date, but not willing to spend extra $$$$ just to buy something that wont last long and will gradually changed according to the trend... I rather buy a car or a house or maybe for gadget another Lens for my DSLR or a MAC Pro than buying an IPhone (eventhough I'm dying to have it for FREE...bleh ker? hahahahaha)


Oh...back to the issue ....


what is this?


its a HANDPHONE... Talipon Tangan for direct translation, and Telefon Bimbit for the right terms....

and why do I rambling about this?

Because....................


I HATE WHEN I'M IN A HURRY AND EMERGENCY NEED TO CALL THIS PERSON... AND AFTER I TRIED LIKE THOUSANDS OF TIME.. HE DIDNT PICK UP....


AND THE REASON HE GAVE ME....


I LEFT MY PHONE IN THE ROOM... I'M IN THE MIDDLE DOING MY ASSIGNMENT OUTSIDE THE ROOM WITH MY FRIENDS...


SO WHAT? DO  I LOOK LIKE I CARE?


IT'S A GOD DAMN HANDPHONE!!!!


IT SUPPOSED TO BE BY UR SIDE ACCEPT YOU WERE DOING YOUR BUSINESS IN THE TOILET OR PRAYING OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT PROHIBITED TO BRING UR HP!!!


ITS SUPER ANNOYING AND HURT MY HEART AND MAKES ME SO GOD DAMN ANGRY WHEN ITS SOMETHING EMERGENCY CAME UP AND I COULDNT CALL THAT PERSON!!!!


SOMEMORE.... HEY MAN!!! YOUR WIFE IS SICK!!! 



ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN YOU KNOW???? NOT THAT I'M PRAYING FOR MY OWN BAD... BUT CANT YOU REALISE THAT? CANT YOU JUST BE MORE RESPONSIBLE AND ALWAYS ALERT WITH THE PHONE? HOW IF SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN AND ANYONE COULDNT  GET TO CALL YOU BECAUSE YOU HAVE STUDY GROUP AND YOU LEFT YOUR PHONE EVERYWHERE-GOD-KNOWS????????


URGGHHH.... i'm so angry.... but I couldnt tell him that I'm angry coz I'm too sick to YELL!!! I just can yell on writing!!!




oh...oh.... I changed my blog layout...but it seems so WRONG.... I've lose it..... I lost my creativity.... urghh... I'm too sick to think creatively now... what a good excuses....


huhuhuhuhuhu....








X.O.X.O


 
  

2 comments:

  1. akhirnyaaaaa.........hey babe...lama tak update kat sini kan?..aku pulak skrg suka update..meluahkan perasaaan..so less stress la..hehehe...
    anyway...rerajinla update yang..n babe..i missss u... zaman kita muda remaja dulu...hehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha... Lyd.... aku busy babe... sgt2 busy, blk dh mlm, sempat bukak FB jer.. insyaallah biler berkesempatan aku update kt sini...

    miss u too... biler nk hang out ni ntah... rindu ek zaman remaja dulu...huhuhuh...gile2....

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top