Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 30, 2010

Another test for me....

Hai....

lamer dh tak menulis di blog yer...
bukan setakat bersawang dh ni...ni dh berulat2, dh jd mcm rumah Nangnak lak pulak kn...
hahahahaha


urm...ckp psl dugaan...test....
since berumahtangga,mcm2 dugaan dtg... takder la kater selalu dugaan jer...most of it is happiness la... tp dugaan tu selalu dtg, cemburu dgn my happiness....

satu2nyer dugaan yg tak pernah hilang adalah dr DIA....


He.....

the person from my past....the man that I used to love before....
the past one... who cant admit that he is my past... and I'm happy with my current n future....

He called me again and grumbling about the same thing on and on...
he wants me back... he sacrificed everything to be with me....
he can give more than what hubby gave me now... bla..bla...bla...

how many times do I have to tell him that I wont leave my husband? not for a guy like him....
he cant be a good husband nor a good dad...
if he is... his x-wife wont cheat on him with his own good friends...
if he is a good daddy... he wont keep chasing me and ignore his own blood....

he read this words  to me....
just to convince me how much he loves me... and I really found it ridiculous!!!
He said it is a part of a songs' lyric... I dont know what lyric... n dont give a damn to know....


For the rest of my life
I`ll be with you
I`ll stay by your side honest and true
Till the end of my time
I`ll be loving you.loving you
For the rest of my life
Thru days and night
I`ll thank Allah for open my eyes
Now and forever I...I`ll be there for you


urghh...how many times do I hv to explain... I only love my husband right now... he is just a friend to me...


cant he just understand me.... I hv begun to annoyed with him..... I hate being pushed like this.... 


I feel wrong ... I cant do this anymore.... he just cannot be my friend anymore.... NO MORE....


P/S: blog saya amat semak kn? I think, it need a MAKEOVER.... wait for it!!!!

























X.O.X.O
 
  Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top