Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

July 12, 2010

My mood swing....



I have to admit that I am....

too lazy to update my blog...which is so weird coz I love my blog so much before this...

too lazy to redecorate my blog eventhough I'm sick of the template design already.... ada yg dh berdouble2 ok...sgt buruk!!!

love my job...but this mood swing syndrome force me to be SO LAZY!!! oh... and I hate the INNOVATION gathering which held every Monday (for brainstorming) and Thursday ( for presentation!!)

addicted to FB and mobile games....tiap2 ari dok scroll web mobiles mania carik gamer yer.... addicted tol!!!


feeling unwanted... among mum n dad... 

puke + headache + sensitive + something tingling and funny in my stomach+my back hurt... rasa nk patah tulang pinggang.... lazy...sleepy...emo....bla bla bla...

full with Monthly Plan, Production Plan, Assembly Plan, Packing Plan, Shipment Booking, Reports, Simulations, Kanban, Kaizen, TPS graph, L135, L37, L114, L116, GM graph...bla bla bla...... in my head... really need a break... I'm tired!!!!

hate those stupid Fifa World Cup game... I cannot watch television anymore.. *thanks god its done already!!!!

sleepy...but i'm hungry..owh, owh...i'm on diet..DO NOT EAT!!!!

menyampah dgn org yg asyik brag psl baby dia 24hours like she's the only one yg leh conceive.... urghh.... annoying... can I puke on your face now??? (note to myself: DONT DO THE SAME OR YOU NEED TO PUKE ON YOUR OWN FACE!!!)

keep grumbling and commenting about almost EVERYTHING!!! its not like I feel I'm the best... I just want to say and express my feelings... I need to say something or else, I'll cry unintentionally....

hate artis gedik!!!

hate budak kerani mata tersmbul, jalan mendada n perasan cantek tu.... woii, mata kau tersembul mcm ikan buntal ok!!!gelii...amit2.. bangunla cik awe... (ajaran Nad, sahabatku di Canon)

missed my DSLR...

need a vacation.... somewhere cold, breeze...and quiet....



MISSED MY HUBBY BADLY...x sbr tgu dia blk 6 August nanti...nk peluk2 dia taknak lepas...rinduuuuuu sgt....


ok...tido time...continue later...... esok pg kn bgn awal... kn pg keje awal... kn smpi awal... kn update result packing cpt2... kalo tak nanti ada sore2 ala2 doraemon tegur gue lak...serammm...huhuhuhuhuhu...

eh....eh... wondering, org yg betray keje aku dulu tu...apa citer dia skrg? dgr citer dh resign...n skrg msh keje bodoh2 lg n most important, tak kawen2 lg pon ek? hahahahha...u deserve it, bitch... I wont forgive you at all... ingat aku tak tau ko kutuk aku? org bodoh jer percaya org suker dgn kau, ok... bangang...


ok...here me grumbling, cursing n mengarut lg...


signing off.... toodles....


X.O.X.O


Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top