Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 05, 2010

My Dream Car

I have 4 dream cars....

First is...Ssangyongg Rexton II


Second is... Subaru Impreza 2010 WRX




Third is...Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT


Fourth is ...... Honda City Type R



Why I bought this car...




Instead of my dream car????

Actually, Vios is my dream car too.... I like her body... and interior...
I wanted to buy Mitsubishi Lancer 2.0 GT at first... hubby agreed...but... when it comes to Maintenance fees-wise.... I think I better choose Vios... its a great choice, afterall...

When people asked me (like yesterday, someone asked me) WHY I DIDNT BUY MY DREAM CAR WHEN I FINALLY CAN AFFORD IT....

I have 3 answers...

1. Its my first car we talking about... my very own first car...paid from my own PAYCHECK... I can't tell my future kids that I spend my whole money buying luxury car ... its not a good example untuk mengajar anak bersusah-susah dahulu, bersenang2 kemudian... right?

2. Wuiik...tak mampu siott nak beli Rexton II tu... RM100k over tu...baik beli rumah dulu... apalagi Subaru Impreza.... huhuhuhu...

3. I can afford buying Mitsubishi Lancer and Honda City Type R... unfortunately...biler hubby buat perbentangan tentang pros and cons nyer...dr segi Fuel and Maintenance... dan juga Roadtax... huhuhuhu...nanti dulu lah yer... sakit poket klu meragam...

So... the solution is...

my very first car... VIOS....

minyak adalah sangat save... dan sungguh bergaya ok.... huhuhu... pedulik arr kwn2 hubby kata kereta Cha-Ya-Nun-Alif...

No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top