Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 08, 2009

Keluhan saya

Lately... saya suka mengeluh...

I cant help it.... its just... I'm not happy anymore with my life...
to be specific... with my WORK LIFE...

dont get me wrong... I'm happy with hubby...despites of segala tok nenek mslh dgn family hubby...we are still together... we still love each other and need each other...

however... I started became grumpier since the merging thingy in my workplace... which obviously effected me... effected my job...effected my happiness...

I have been forced... unwillingly transfered to the cave full of darkness... sadness... cruel and mean world....

What I want exactly for myself? mum always nag me due to the frequency of me changing career... I know... she wants to ask me, what is it exactly I want to do...

I know... unless I get the chance to be a teacher.. (not necessarily Government teacher) as long its a TEACHER... I'll be DELIGHTFUL!!!






nope... I dont want to be a lecturer... stop consulting me to pursue that kind of career...I'm sicked of being a LECTURER... I love to work with children... but not ADULT-to-be....these Adult-to-be students is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy taking my nerves of their arrogant and childish attitude.. especially those IPT and Cha Ya Nun Alif students....

I want to be a teacher... I want to teach the primary school students.... I love playing games with childrens...


 
I know I can be a great teacher.... I know I can... everyone keep saying that the professions is really suits me... I love childrens... I love fun things... I dont have to search in the internet or any books to attract children to my activities... I am a natural born to be a teacher... I'm not ''masuk bakul angkat sendiri'' I'm telling the truth...


I WANT TO BE A TEACHER... DEAR ALLAH..PLEASE GIVE ME THE OPPORTUNITY SO I CAN END UP ALL THIS JUMPING JOBS... I DONT MIND IF MY DESTINY SAID THAT I MUST HELP THE PRIVATE SCHOOL STUDENTS... I DONT CARE AS LONG THE TITLE IS A TEACHER...

I'm definitely not the person who chasing for the positions just because of great government benefits... being a government servant or u want to work 1/2 day...I am dying to be a teacher... my whole interest is in the profession....

I'm sleepy... I want to sleeeeeeppppppppppppppp...bye........



X.O.X.O



Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top