Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

December 12, 2009

I Lost him.....

Photobucket


I am so sad....
very2 sad....
I received a very bad news once I stepped in my house this evening...
back from a horrible day at INTI Open Day...

hubby asked me to sit down and be calm for the news...
how on earth I can be calm?????
No wonder it feels so hard to let BooBoo out yesterday night?

according to hubby... this morning, when he go out looking for BooBOo to feed him...
one Indian bro tegur hubby and told him the bad news...
Raj said that while he's fishing at the lake yesterday night, he saw this 5 white stray dogs fight with a furry cute orange cat and brutally abuse the cat...
he shoo-ing the dogs and throws stone to chase the dogs and he saw the cat already gone and lying in front my house... at the neighbour's tree. so, he kutip the bangkai and put it under one tree near the lake...

so, hubby took BooBoo dead body and buried him at the back of our house... along with his tag because he doesnt want me to be so sad of the tag...

I cried like hell... it was so damn sad!!! I missed him... pity my lil BooBoo... he is so cute, naughty and he's like a son I never had... a friend that always accompany me whenever my hubby not home...

now I lost my best friend... my companion... my beloved son...
no... no cats can replace his special place in my heart...
he only managed to be with us for only 8months!!!!!
how sadddddddddddddddddd
uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Photobucket







X.O.X.O

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top