Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 18, 2009

Looking... Can Somebody Help Me?

I'm looking for this cardigan that I really like...

I saw my cousin wear it...and also some other ladies wore it...

but I dont have time to window shopping looking for it, except window shopping-ing on the web...

does anybody know which blogshop sells this wrap? like below which I took from here, the Sexy & Soft Wrap...





please do tell me... send me the URL in my comment box or my shoutbox....
really appreciate your help....

I really like the design... sgt2 berguna utk segala kegunaan.... take a look at this...


Open Cardigan - Throw It On And Go


Over The Shoulder - toss one side over the other shoulder


Tie-Front - Tia a knot at your waist and let the end hang loose


Belted Cardigan - add your belt


Cross Front Tie Back


One Shoulder






oh... can I include it in my Wishlist eh?
oh..oh... this one is on the track now...














hubby... let's follow the track, shall we? huhuhu

X.O.X.O

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top