Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 11, 2009

Leelou Favourite Things



I'm eager to participate in Lelou's My Favourite Things-Day 2 Contest....
Why?
:inlove:
Because I also lurveeeee SCRAPBOOKING!!!! I always do...
Unfortunately, I have no enough time to play with scrapbooking...

I have so many photos of me and my lovely hubby... a stack of our wedding photos, honeymoon photos and also Hari Raya photos which for me is so precious but I dont like to let the photo as original as it be... I love to put it all together in a scrapbook templates, with beautiful paper packs, cute little Word Art and Embellishments...it looks prettier and I love to print it out and frame it on the wall...

In terms to win the contest, I need go to the Memory Mixer store, and pick out my favorite scrapbook paper packs.

Therefore... I decided to choose
Chocolate Paper Pack:woooh:


I love the marvelous pretty design... and I love PINK!!!
I hope I can win this item!!!!!
Let's PRAY!!!!
:eheh:
X.O.X.O

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top