Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

November 17, 2009

Can you afford this?

I received this from my friend.... Ezrin...
A salary budget phenomenal for a man who the ONLY BREADWINNER with  2 kids...
Let's take a look and comment yourself...
As for me... NO COMMENT....

It doesnt effect me yet... plus, both of me & hubby are working and our income is more than that... and we dont have kids...

so, basically..alhamdulillah we still can afford our lives.. to eat, spend and entertainment... but still... need to have rain check every time...

SAVING is the key word....

oh...remind me to list out my 2010 wishlists.... huhuhu..no, I dont believe in New Year Resolutions... because making a new year resolutions is for a FAILURE... A winner do not make a resolutions because everything will flow as it used to be... that one, I got it from the Ellen Degeneres show...

oh... back to the budget topic... let's take a look





X.O.X.O

Image Source,Photobucket Uploader Firefox Extension


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top