Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 07, 2009

Stupid Joke

Ok... i'm still delaying my Raya entry.. probably not going to publish it... MAYBE!!! huhuhu...

well... I found this photo from Fotopages... to be specific.. Sirloin Skipper's fotopage... and it caught my attention.. this 'Mak Kiah' to-be was so excited to comment on it...huhuhu

First... let's look at the pictures...


 
 
 
 

The 1st two photos, my first comment is "How Romantic"...

but once saw the rest photos, I was like WTF????? that was so MEAN and CRUEL... this is what i call STUPID JOKE!!!

masa ko nak awek tu, penuh cara romantik ngorat... nk break off pon wat cara Romantik campur Kejam gak ker? bodoh amat...

if anybody dare to do like this to me... I will definitely take a revenge... a more cruel revenge, of course...

wondering who is that stupid idiot damn jackass guy who make this kind of sick joke to Jennifer... poor that girl... she was about (or has been?) to be dumped by the world most stupid jackass!!


X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top