Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 07, 2009

New Babe...

I just received my new Babe yesterday... been waited for almost 2mths... since August... I bought it online... but due to some problems with the Custom... finally I managed to get it yesterday... woohoo...

actually, I'm in need of changing my purse... more cards coming, more spaces needed right? so, I'm looking for a spacious + bootylicious + stylish + so ME purse...

and I found one... worth waiting I can say... coz I love it so much!!!

A Nine West wallet...a Watermelon Red color


Descriptions?
Material : Moc croc patent vinyl
Measures about : 7.5 inches x 4 inches
Has snap front closure with flap & "NINE WEST" logo in silvertone metal
Back exterior zippered pocket for coins + an open slide pocket
16- card compartments
3 bill slide compartments
A detached plastic card holder (unfortunately, I didn't receive this yet...)

let's take a look at the babe....

picture credit to Aida





and this is mine... taken by me...





 

 
Cantek kn? I lurveeee it sooooo much!!! It SOOOOO ME!!!It define me...baru lar seronot bwk purse kehulur kehilir skrg... not that my previous wallet tak lawa, no offence to Flowery Blue Jeans Type Guess Purse... I still love you...hey, look at the bright side, you have a new friend now... and I have a new babe now... huhuhu...

oh ya... selingan... nak gak ltk gmbr ni...sbb kt gmbr purse td ada cawan Starbuck kn?

today ada Good Coffee Day!!! Yung Ching, our HR inform us about the good news... Free tall Fresh Brewed Coffee (NP: RM6.50) for everyone only for today, from 10am - 11am!!!




 

so.. we (me, Ezrin, Azam(IT), Azizi(despatch)and Alia(HR)) went to the Subang Jaya SS15 Starbucks outlet (just next door to INTI SJ) to get our free coffee. Wah, the crowd is quite not bad... the Q is quite long.. exceed the main entry! But we still managed to get it.. after 15mins of queuing...

and another free drinks we got on our way back to the college.. as we need to enter INTI College before we can reach our college.. and there is a F&N Fruit Tree stall that also offers free 1 can of cold fruit drink for each every one... the catch is... we need to soak our hand inside this huge bin full of ice and fruits to take ONLY ONE can of F&N FRUIT TREE drink...Cold...but worth it... I got Mango with Nata De Coco...





X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top