Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

October 06, 2009

Educational Games

I actually has several pending entries about Raya 2009...
but still not in the mood to continue it...
it seems that I have been lazy updating my blog... why ah?
teruk tol la... pemalas sungguh...
but I love my blog...
I have this baby since 2004... No Way i'm going to abundant it...

ok...for today entry... I would like to share my passion on games....
I love playing games... online games, offline games... and real life games...I love to play and have fun with children... as I actually LOVED to work around childrens... childrens make my life happier... and full of color...

so, today... I wanna share a more beneficial games... EDUCATIONAL GAMES...
I found it in the web... so, if you wanna try.. please click to the link and try it... BUT, not all of it games... it can also be an educational tools... digital media for teachers, lecturers or anybody. It can be an ideal tools to create an enjoyable activities for kids...

Puzzle Maker



A fantastic, awesome, wonderful tool, that enables us to create crossword puzzles.
It's as simple as ABC. It would be a handy tool for us to create interesting activities for our future wonderful, lovely kids. No membership required. You can create your own puzzles and crosswords. I love to play crosswords until now... it challenge my IQ...

Tikatok


is an application whereby students can create their own storybooks online. Publishing can be done individually as well as with their friends.
The level of difficulty of the storybooks ranges from prep to secondary schools. Tikatok teaches and educates students on the features in a book for standardized publication. Students can add their own images to go with their stories.
This website is a good way of teaching basic literacy and to get students interested in creative writing.

Storybird ♥♥My favourite!!♥♥
Storybird is one of the open-source application which is available on the net. it is basically a software which helps teachers, parents or even the students to create a digital storybook with just a few click of the mouse.

The web provides images created by the several contributors. the stories that users can create are suitable for 4-11 years old children depending on the images they choose. apart from that, users can also read stories created by other users of Storybird.

I had a very fun time trying on the features of Storybird and the result was "A Happy Week with Mandy and Chico" It is my first creation... not a very good one.. but it just a trial..


 

Happy trying... ENJOICE!!!!
X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top