Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

August 27, 2009

Chick or Dude

I crossed this contest in Advertlets and interested to join as I would love to watch this movie..apatah lagi...ianya free...kalau menang la...

so...in terms of participating, I need to play this quiz / games by Advertlets. Quiet interesting game... a game called



wanna know the result? I actually play it twice... huhuhuhu...



the first trial
 
second trial
the questions quite funny... and at first I got a bona fide chick... means a GENUINE, AUTHENTIC, ORIGINAL chick... while second attempt, another whole different questions, I got more or less the same as the first, but in different words... huhuhu

oh...I'm sooo dying to watch this movie...I really hope that I have chance to win this free movie ticks... I love Katherine Heigl.. and Gerard Butler looks so damn hot with Kathy...

the movie title quite interesting... the Ugly Truth... could be the Ugly Truth about your partner... or The Ugly Truth about The Significant Others. wow...so many criteria could be listed for it... huhuhu

X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top