Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

July 14, 2009

Cuti Semalam...

Saya AL semalam...sengaja AL sbb dh tergatal buang RM2 subscribe LWM... huhuhuhu...
terpengaruh dgn Awien sbnrnya ni... tp sj2 la try...


So...appointment smlm kt Subang Parade....kul 12.30pm is my appointment, Awin is 11am...however, lps dh tau marketing catch London Weight Management ni.. I have second thought... not that I kedekut sgt nk spend RM500 tu... just I'm thinking to spend for other things with that RM500 not just for membership registration. lgpon, as usual, chinese marketing is really deceiveful... Awin dh terpengaruh... Krol dh marah2... luckily I asked hubbby's opinion first and he said I should hold it first...

yeah...he knows that I have so many plans for our future unborn child... to get it and to plan it... so many...

so, as I'm thinking for 10minutes... I decided to take back my IC and withdraw from the registration... I know the programme is really working... but..maybe another time... sorry...

so...cuti saya jadik apa ni eh? luckily ada si comel Alif... main2 dgn dia la... smpi mamanya habis treatment... then pg mkn kt Bamboo Cafe kt ujung2 ceruk SP


Alif yg cumel....
  Cappuccino Ice Blended & Chocolate ice Blended - nk ilangkan ngences Alif...
ms pregnantkn Alif, mamanya mengidam nk minum Cappucino IB tp tak kesampaian...cian Alif ngences...
 
Awin mkn nasi goreng + chicken drummet n me eat Kuew Tiaw goreng... not bad..setaaappp
 


then, melencong ke Carrefour utk beli bhn2 wat non bake cheese cake for hubby's birthday which is today... and dah siap yer...tunggukan kemunculannya nanti...

balik2 umah terus wat the NBCC... setappp.... sehingga menjilat mangkuk..hahahaha...

X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top