Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

July 15, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Kek sudah dibuat sehari sebelum...
Inilah rupa Lemon Cheese Cake saya...
 
setap tau...walaupun rupanya tak cantik sgt...tp dibuat dgn penuh kasih sayang tu...jgn memain... nk resepi ker? senang giller woii nk wat... nanti la update resepi kt sini eh... tunggu...
 
ada card buatan Yours truly gak...
normally, before this I will create a card just for him using Photoshop...
however, due to more creative and sengaja nk menyusahkan diri kunun2 the efforts counts... terhasillah sekeping kad yg sgt simple...
serta sekeping surat dgn sajak yg tidak akan dipaparkan lgsg kt sini...

ok la...
I paparkan my handmade card la ek...
I'm not stingy...just nk kelainan...
its a Pop Up Love Card...
a simple one...but thoughtful, I guess...
hubby keep smiling all the night soon as he receive the card...
I hope he'll love it...despite the un-neatness handwork... hahaha

 
the love pop up shows how deep is my love to him unconditionally and couldnt wait to tell him until ter-pop up la kad hati itew...huhuhu
the cupcakes is just design...
and I also wrote something behind the pop up love...
 


thats my effort for his 28th birthday.... cant tell you hows the candle light dinner...the photos are too exclusive to be shown..huhuhu... as I said... Intimate Candle Light dinner... just for both of us...

hopefully... on his 29th birthday, we will celebrate it with 3 person... he will get to celebrate his birthday with his future daughter / son... I wish...


I didnt buy any present for him as he personally told me that he dont want anything...just a unforgetful celebration... so, I didnt buy aper2 la... jimat duet saya..hahahaha... however, I think, I'm going to treat him another dinner la... this one will be a seafood dinner at seafood restaurant at Jeram, KS. And this time around, I will bring also my family...my mum, dad, sister and brother... only my family... dh nazar nk belanja diorg kt Jeram aritu... huhuhu...

will update with the photos soon eh... bubbye...

~toodles~

X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




3 comments:

  1. isey...great effort la durra.. aku pun aKan mengikuti jejak langkah ko selepas ni...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @~Lady_D~
    huhuhu..sajer2 jer..dia slalu wat surprise n effort utk aku..maybe its my time ler lak kn...

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top