Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

June 08, 2009

Thank You

On 27th April... I have made a cash withdrawal at Ambank Autoteller machine... unfortunately, the damn machine has not functioning correctly and my money doesnt came out at all... so as any receipt... eventhough its only RM260, I'm so panicked and menggelupur ok... duit tu... kalo telan RM10, leh thn lg...ni dh lbh dr RM50...

I quickly went back to my office and checked thru Maybank2u... and the amount of RM260 + RM1(for MEPS service) has been deducted... I quickly called the Maybank hotline... sgt2 menggelupur...



buat aduan and bagai, the operator told me to wait for their executives call. so, I wait with no patient at all...hahahaha...

and once the Maybank exec called, saya pon membebel2 la mengadu dgn segera... and bla bla bla...she give me the refference number and asked me to wait for 14 working days to get the feedback...

maleh nk citer pnjg...tau2 la urusan kalo dgn bank ni kan...leh buat opg nk mencarut jer...

after 14days, I called and the operator said that they have make the aduan/report to Ambank...but normally Ambank would take long time to process it as they will only proceed it when they have many reports..like wtf?? camner kalo aku jer yg bernasib malang aritu? seploh tawun br nk dpt refund ker???

maleh nk gaduh2 dgn operator tu, I cut off the line... luckily hubby dh refund the money to me... eventhough it's not his fault....but being the best hubby in the world...he dont want me to bermuram durja and grumbling about it day and nite....hahahaha

and today...when I checked my maybank2u, I saw the amount of RM261 has been debited back to my account... YIPPEEEE!!! maafkan saya staff Maybank kerana telah mengamuk2 kepada anda... tp kalau sy tak mengamuk, pasti thn dpn br sy dpt duit sy kan? kan?



terime kasih yer Maybank... Thank you soooooo much!!!


X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



1 comment:

  1. huhu.. aku pernah terkena cam ko ni dura... tp BSN.. total dlm rm300 camtu.. pergh! aku punye berabad beb nak tunggu.. sampai pegila ke HQ BSN kat area KLCC sane.. setahun kot aku tunggu.. baru dpt balik duit aku tu.. sabo je la!

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top