Rasernyer mcm ekonomi negara dah nak pulih...
tp msh ada gak manusia2 syaitan yg cerdiknyer cenderung kearah nak menipu sesama manusia kan?
mcm isu dlm HotAM Krew pg tadik...pasal CEKIK DARAH..
mcm2 cerita... dr isu Kieran hntr basuh kereta kena smpi RM18 smpi la ker kwn tipu harga servis kereta kwn sendiri...
semuanya penipuan kan? smpi bila diorg nk terus2 menipu sesama manusia semata2 utk kepentingan diri sendiri? tak boleh ke sama2 berusaha sejujurnya...
sama jugak dgn pegawai2 and penjawat2 awam... terima rasuah.. buat rush tp sblm wat laporan, dia songlap dulu brg2nya... semua tu satu penipuan... penipuan keatas penipu... penipuan pada rakyat dan segala2nya...
just now, saya dpt 1 email dr colleague.. yg juga ada kena mengena dgn penipuan.. tgk screen shot ni...
download sini utk Laporan Penuh
isi email itu...
Subject: Latest Financial Scam
Semalam keluar berita kat Buletin Utama, Bank Negara suruh BERJAGA JAGA....
I was almost duped by the latest scam. They are no longer using sms. But through series of routine communications when you deal with phone banking.You might thought that how stupid I am to fall for such scam but not until you heard their convincing conversations, then you'll know.
Here, I am sharing with you their modus operandi.
1. You'll received an automated call reminding you about your credit card late payment.They will end the reminder with Press 0 for our customerservice, 1 for others.(voice machine system. Sounds familiar?)
2. Once you press 0 for inquiry, a telephone assistant will answer it.
3. They will confirm that your name exist in their system and a cardholder. They will give you the detail when was the card was applied, date and venue. And the application was approved based on your copies of IC and 3 months payslip. (i believes most of us has handed over many times of our copies of payslip and ic to insurance agencies or brokers.)
4. the telephonist will then advice you to contact and lodge a report to the Bank Negara. He is helpful that he also provide you with the Bank Negara fraud department direct line.The number is 03-86590241.
5. After feeling not so much amiss about the conversation with the telephonist. You feel the urgency to lodge a report at the Bank Negara.
6. Once you called the number, another guy will answer it with a nice greeting. "Bank Negara Fraud Department, may i assist you?"
7. The 'officer' will then ask your name and IC and yourcontact no for him to contact you in 5 minutes, while he run your name in the system.
8. 5 minutes later, the 'officer' will call you.He'll tell you that the conversation is recorded and you need to tell the chronology of your report.
9. The officer will then tell you : the investigation will take 3 days to be completed. In the meantime, Bank Negara will need to monitor your active bank accounts i.e: credit cards, saving.
10. They are also offered some kind of insurance to protect your money. In case within 3 days of the investigation, there is an amount of money missing from your account, bank negara will reimburse.
11. In order for them to monitor, they need to have all the 16 digit numbers on the cards.
12. The 'officer' will tell you that the number in the magnetic chip in your credit card will be changed. However, they can't do it for your ATM card.Thus, their technical guy will contact you for a simple direction to make the changes.
13. A lady will call in about 10 minutes (claimed to be from the technical team). The verification of the complaint lodged take place.(same like phone banking).
14. The lady will then asked you how long for you to get to the nearest ATM machine for them to call back and give instruction.
15. They will call you back at the stipulated time and will give you a special instruction to change the magnetic number.
HOWEVER, THE NEW 16 DIGIT NUMBER IS THE NUMBER TO WHICH ALL YOUR MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO.
I was very lucky that I arrived early at the ATM machine. When i tried to call them back, it's either call reject or line is busy. My first instinct is to call my friend who works in the Bank Negara to check the number given (03-86590241) and called the AMBANK.
Surprisingly, the number given does not belongs to Bank Negara (as it's always start with 2) and the credit card does not exist in Ambank. When I got to know that, I started calling my banks and have all my cards blocked and replace with a new one.
According to the officer in CIMB Bank, they are familiar with the
sms scam but this case is the latest in financial scam. Hope you guys spread the words around!
sampai mcm tu skali eh manusia nak menipu? tak sedar ker anak bini kau mkn duit haram nanti... tak berkatla duit gaji and segala duit org yg kau tipu tu... mesti beribu2 org yg terkena menyumpah seranah ko kan?and the lady...ish2... duit ko beli makeup tu haram dah tau... ko keje utk penipu, duit ko pon tak berkat...nanti Allah bagi tiber2 muka ko kedut berjuta, berkudis jerawat segala camner? sapo nk jwb tue???
luckily sy mmg tak suka nk jwb2 phone dr bank atau apa pon... bukan nak elak dr bank kejar... besides, sy takder la lak bank nk call pun kn? huhuhu..