Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

June 08, 2009

New and fabulous!!!

Howdy friends...
I have a new project coming on...

:wink:
a new project.. and I can assure you..
it's a F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S project!!!
:girl_9:

therefore, Kema...
I need to take down the ad I made for you ya...
need to promote my new project afterward...

oh..oh...those tags that has been berkampung kt inbox...
sorry Aliah..
I will do it soon I finish with the new project...

and I really hope that all my friends can give me support
I really need it...
this is my first attempt...
let say it was my first baby of the project...
I'm trying to be somebody new...
doing something that I always taught that I'm not good at...
but, I need to actually try before make the negative assumptions right?

good luck for me!!!
:pompom:
and wait for the next announcement of the project!!!
:girl_9:



X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top