Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

June 26, 2009

HURTING


I'm so hurt today...
Photobucket
sekadar gambar hiasan...

hurt like I dont even know how to describe...

the pain is describable...

the pain just keep tearing my heart...

keep cutting deeply the wound....





sekadar gambar hiasan...

I'm beginning to hate the person...

I knew its wrong... but what has done really makes me hurt...

I want freedom...

but I dont want destruction, disintegration

I dont want those D words...

Eventhough I dont mind to be a J...

but that will make me even more hating the Mars creatures...

Ya Allah... what shud I do??

Pls give me your guidance....





X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top