Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

June 29, 2009

Holiday Booked!!!

We are planning for a holiday trip to Langkawi...
luckily Air Asia is doing a grrrrreeeaaaatttttttt PROMOTION...

I have booked the ticket... along will come with us is Krol & Awien..and also the little rascal, Alif Khaliq... I love that cheeky kiddo... chomel sesangat!!!

Y Langkawi? because both Awin & my hubby haven't been there... as we want to hang out with our close friend..and the little cheeky Alif... we decided to make it as family trip... 2 different family, I bonding relationship... Krol is hubby's best friend...



the most exciting part is the ticket price...wanna know y? its so damn CHEAP!!!!


for 4 adults and 1 infant... we just need to pay RM372 including all the taxes, insurance and luggage check in...


cheap huh? approxiamately RM93/return ticket/per person... or RM46.50/per way/per person... much2 cheaper than KL-Langkawi  Alor Setar bus ticket...

and the rest will be settle by hubby's x-college friend...who staying at langkawi...


we will be going there on 4th to 7th November...


so friends...hurry and book ur ticket....








WAIT FOR US LANGKAWI!!!
 



OK...
Now I have to browse where should we go and
where can I shop like a crazee shoppaholics...
hahahahaha...
I'm going to save RM500 per month starting this month,
so on November...
I will have at least RM1500 to shop...

I'm dreaming of Vantage... Correll.... and stuff...
no... NO MORE CHOCOLATES!!!
and sorry for this Hari Raya duit raya budget...
need to cut our HARI RAYA expenses for our trip...huhuhuhu...

cepat2...dreaming now...


X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top