It may be difficult to find the perfect house.. at least perfect for me is a house with quiet environment (no makcik kiah bergosip tentang si polan itu...sipolan ini ditepi pagar...yewks!!!), perfect space with large bedroom and big kitchen space... and most of all, the PERFECT AFFORDABLE PRICE... huhuhu...
Here are 5 tips for buying a house...
1. Dont be pushed or rushed into buying a house that is too expensive just because you want to be the richest and the best among your friends!! Most important is to buy a house that you can afford for mortgage payments. (gaji RM2000, byr umah jer RM1500...tak sakit tu???)
2. Make sure that the house is large enough so that it has enough room. You can convert it into a home office or guest room later.(or in my case, I turn it to my own walk-in closet...hahaha)
3. Buy a house that you like everything in and out of it. If you don't like the looks, dont want major repairs on house that is too old or you want a house that has more luxury features, then don't buy it until you find your perfect house.
4. Don't settle with the first house that looks good, take some time to search around and you might find one better.
5. Before you consider buying it, check the house for any damages or major repairs needed. Don't buy a house that needs any huge major repairs.
Mari menjamu mata...
And if you success in searching the perfect house for you... dont forget to deal n negotiate the best price... it helps...trust me!! Living in the perfect house like living in a castle... so sayang nk tinggalkan rumah...huhuhu