Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

May 15, 2009

I Love You Teacher...

Tomorrow is Teachers' Day...

The greatest teacher I ever had is my mum, Puan Rozilah Abdul Rahim...
she is the one who taught me my first word... my first ABC's.... my first 1,2,3...
she's the one who made me who I am today... she taught me how to be a good women, a responsible daughter and wife... the best English teacher I have...

I'm not the kind of teachers suck up like some of the girls in school... I dont like to bodek2 n ampu2 ustaz ustazah like some annoying-perasan popular girls in school...so... I dont really have my favourite teacher accept my English teacher, Puan Hartuti. Plus, I'm the trouble maker students also... hehehehe... suka melawan n wat bodo jer dgn guru2... hahahaha... just because I hate those teachers yg mudah diampu and suka baik2 dgn budak2 yg suker membodek... so hypocrite ok... asal budak tu bg ko mknn ker...time Teachers day bg hadiah kepuk2... dtg2 bilik guru, puji baju ko cantik padahal ko sendiri tak cantik... ko layan diorg mcm bagus la... budak2 yg tak berapa nk bodek ko ni ko ketepikan la??sungguh tak patut...

however, I do have my favourite lecturer... still considered as TEACHER rite? during diploma time, UiTM Segamat... I love Ustaz Bahasa Arab (couldnt remember his name)... dia suka bg hint kt kitorg n tlg kitorg pass the exam... best...

Masa kt UiTM Shah Alam, BBA(Hons) Operations Mgt, the most remembered lecturer is our Intro on Organizational Behavior &Research Methodology lecturer, Puan Siti Halijah, which is now Associate Proffesor Doctor Siti Halijjah Sharif.


other than that are...

Puan Roslina Abd Wahid, our former coordinator and Quality Management lecturer

Dr Sariwati Mohd Sahrif, Safety Management ngan Purchasing & Inventory


Cik Shatina Saad, our Issues Management lecturer, she is now the OM's HOP!!


Encik Zulkeply Kamaruddin, my research n viva advisor...


Encik Mohd Kamal bin Abdul Rahman, my cute and sgt baik Service Marketing lecturer..


oh...dont be bias, Dieyra... takkan tak appreciate ur lecturer kt UiTM Dungun or Segamat kut...
ingat...saper tak ingat...plg saya ingat adalah..

Lecturer Purchasing & Inventory kt UiTM Dungun...
Prof Madya Tengku Yusoff Tengku Mahmud.. he is so funny and he is now UiTM Dungun's Pengarah Kampus. The most memoreable moment with him is, he still remembered me when I meet him again in this one meeting I held with my previous boss... it was 3 years after I met him.. dia sgt charismatic and give me the idea how to be a successful person... and he also yg lantik I jd Naib Presiden persatuan siswa siswi yang dok luar kampus...I cant recall the name of the orgn.

Puan Iriana Suraya Abdul Wahab, Operations Management leturer at UiTM Dungun...I dont have her photos...couldnt find it...but I still can recalled her pretty-sweet-gebu face... sgt cantik...

English lecture @ Uitm Segamat, the soo pretty Ms Derwina Daud... cantek woo...segar mata yg ngantok bila dia mengajar...(googled her name and finally found this picture of her... she's married now and looks so cute with tudung...)


Those are some of the lecturers I remembered... if I dont remember, thats mean he/she doesnt give any impact to my life... ok...maybe a little...dont be too evil... little impact...but not enough to make me remember them... as I'm so susah nak ingat nama org!!! oh..btw, mind the soo skemanya gambar... hehehehe, I took them from UiTM website...

so...to end this entry... I dedicate a poem for all my teachers and lecturers...and also for all the teachers and lecturers in this world... no matter who u are... u have done a good job.... good luck!!!


Teachers open up young minds,
showing them the wonders of the intellect
and the miracle
of being able to think for themselves.
A teacher exercises
the mental muscles of students,
stretching and strengthening,
so they can make challenging decisions,
find their way in the world,
and become independent.
The best teachers care enough
To gently push and prod students
to do their best
and fulfill their potential.
You are one of those.
Thank you.



I heart all of them...



X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




1 comment:

  1. Hi Dieyra,

    Do you mind share with us a bit about Dr. Siti Halijjah?

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top