Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday...

Happy Birthday

Today is her birthday... she was born on this day 27 years a go...
by a very beautiful young lady...
lama sungguh eh???

Photobucket
Photobucket

and NOW...she is his wife...

and that birthday girl is...

drum rolls please....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*




Me...
yeah...I'm 27 years old now... but look like 23rd rite?
:minimo_01:
hahahahha...perasan!!!
well... I've got my present....
:minimo_30:
hubby gave me Anna Sui & Escada fragrance...
and a beautiful plus fully furnished house...
mum gave me a really nice skirt...thanks mum..
(need to be really in shape to fit in the nice skirt..tho...)
thanks abang... the present is so precious...
I love everything that came from you..
:minimo_43:
malas nk tgkp gmbr hadiah2...tepek jer la yg ada kt internet eh...






X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top