Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 01, 2009

Reunion


Photobucket
Date: Saturday, 4 April 2009
Time: 11:30am - 3pm (paling awal, tapi kalo rase nak lepak lagileh je)

Venue: Plaza Alam Sentral Shah Alam
Program: Lunch - Main Bowling - Chitchat & gossip smpai penat..


This becoming Saturday, it is....wondering, am I going or not????
urm... cannot decide yet.... with all these problems flying around in my head, I'm not sure whether I still have time to hang out and hoo-haa-hoo-haa with frens...

I missed my frens... Siha, Kema, Kak Aiza, Nad, Hana, Izan, Lia, Lina, Afrah dan lain2.... Nisya dah selalu jumpe...tp nk jumpe jugakla... but I'm too Not-In-The-Mood rite now... HOW?

Plus... I'm so AVOIDING to be asked ... "Ko bile nk dpt anak?" and those conversations siapa yg nk terberanak plak lepas ni... huhuhuhuhu.... but I still have to face it, dont I?

hurm.... tengoklah nanti mcmmaner...


X.O.X.O




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top