Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 29, 2009

New...

Drum Rolls everyone....

Tadaa.... I have created another blog... an information blog I should say... a cooking and eating blog...

this blog were meant to record
all the recipes I have been collected these years and some of the recipes yg I pndi2 reka sendiri... hehehehe.... y? sajer2 jer... supaya I tak hilangkan lg rekod resipi I byk2 mcm folder resipi yg ilang dr dlm pendrive (my own mistake...sengal!!) or buku resipi yg dh season and torn out...

By the way, it still under construction as I still dont satisfied with its layout...so dont be confuse if u saw the layout keep changing ok? I'm just looking for the very best and suitable layout for the blog...

and the blog name is ~Bon Apetit~... urm, before this, I put it under Good Food For Good Taste. once I'm ready to make my own banner, this title suddenly came accross... as I said b4, I'm just trying... will be changing it maybe after one week....who knows rite?

So...please visit the site, will you? I know all my readers are so nice and why not sharing your opinion with me about the blog... I've put the shoutbox there as well... u can request any recipe that u would me to post it... I will try my best seeking the recipe for you... or you also can share with me ur recipes and cooking tips as well...

enjoice...see you there!!!

~Bon Apetit~
http://shedapnyer.blogspot.com


X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top