Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

April 03, 2009

New...

I'm reconstructing my template...
been eager to change to 3 columns template since ages...
and now only I can do it...

its tough..yeah...so tough...
but still...I enjoyed every learning that I have...
and dont be surprised... I did it myself with helps from other blogs and website..of course...

now... wallah... here comes my new template... its not 100% complete yet... I will keep updating later...

What I love about my new blog face?
1. Its 3 columns template!!!
2. it doesnt look too crowded and super long pages...
3. I can see easier all the widgets and organized it...
4. the background and theme is really me.... hahahaha...

but... I dont really like the white background... white makes my eye soar....
I will change it later...

and so as the Navigation bar...

Happy Weekend!!

X.O.X.O

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top