Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 18, 2009

Our First Anniversary...

I'm kindly preparing my 1st Wedding Anniversary surprise for hubby...
and I figure out that I need to do some listing... Work Order maybe...
I want it to be a super-duper-surprise-1st Anniversary for us.... so I have to make it perfect!!!

What I need to do is:
1. Plan what kind of surprise I want to do.
- i'm not sure how yet... but I do hv red roses, scented candles, intimate dinner for two and those kind of normal romantic list in mind... but I need something extra... something that can make him - wahh, creative sungguh isteriku yg terchenta ini....hehehehe

2. Buy a nice-sweet-yet-sexy-lingerie (Do Not Ask Why!!!)
-I will... on 2nd May... red or black huh? pink kut... haaa...oren!!! hahahaha

3. Buy a box of adorable cupcakes - so he'll remember that we started our life together with cupcakes (cupcakes for wedding-eat on the bed-on our 1st nite)
- I have viewed some of the design from Cuppacake... ahh...so delicious... n chanteks...
these are some of that I hardly to choose which design I want... help me frends... which one do you think is suitable for Anniversary cupcakes design???

above: white is more like wedding theme huh? tp suker roses tuuu

above: this design caught my eyes once I get thru the website... gorgeous red!!

above: cantik gak kn? mcm chinese theme la plak...

above: I choose this just because he loves blue n purple... n the flowers are nice...

above: this one is my second favourite after 100% Love - cheeky, bubbly n sweet...

LET'S VOTE GUYS!!! CHOOSE FOR ME!!!


Get your own Poll!

4. Prepare myself - beauty inside n out... hehehehe...
-will do on May

5. Buy a present - a real present
1. A wallet - its time for him to change his wallet...
2. A belt
3. A watch - to ganti jam yg kena curik aritu
4. A ring perhaps... a not-elligible-anymore ring!! hahaha

6. Prepare another surprise present - which is a romantic present for him, done by me,myself!!
-that would be my surprise...

7. A nice n creative greetings card - made by yours truly as well...
- Adobe Photoshop on the go!!!

8. Make sure he buy me my present as well - tak aci la kite je yg excited kn? huhuhuhu
- I have several Wishlist... but thats another entry!!

9.Clean up the house - 5 S on the go!!!
-week before

10. Order a potrait of us in black n white or a new big frame of our wedding pic
- survey kt PKNS or blogs...

So, being me who always have the plan... I hv done some of the To-Do-List... over excited huh? I know... hey, 2 more months ok... its not long enough!!! I need to prepare in advance so tak chaos nanti...

hurm... what to cook eh?
kn check kt Rachael ray show ni...
I will update soon...



X.O.X.O




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top