Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 18, 2009

Martha Stewart Vs Rachel Ray Show

I'm a wife now...
its my responsible to try to be the best wife...
org2 tua ada kata... "nak pikat suami, biarlah mula dari perutnya...."

so... I'm currently addicted to WOmen's talk show...
not that I forgot about Oprah's Winfrey Talktime show... that will be the ultimate show...
as well as all my soap drama such Gossip Girl, Lipstick Jungle, Desperate Housewives, Samantha Who?, Grey Anatomy, C.S.I, Las Vegas, Merlin, One Tree Hill, The O.c, The Hills and etc...
but I hv add another addictions...


I lurveee her husky voice, her interesting recipes, her funny jokes and she is so amazing...
I wish I can meet her... I've learnt everything - from how to choose a good fruit, cook easy and healthy food until how to manage your pets.... amazing huh? If I were living at New York, I will definitely make her my personal life advisor... sgt2 menarik...

I cant help myself from visiting her website every chance I have... and tried her recipe (of course I need to modified it so it will sesuai dgn our culture la kan...)

I also have seen the Martha Stewart Show...
its kinda same with RRS... however, I prefer Rachel Ray more....
she's so hillarious...
while Martha...she's great as well, but she's more to older type of housewives I guess...
for stay at home mom, Martha Stewart will be great...

Just now... I just learnt about something that me n hubby has been talked about last nite...

Hubby: Sedapnya tembikai... teringin nk mkn tembikai...
Me: Stopla...pg beli... best gak mkn tembikai...urmmm...manisss...
Hubby: tp tak pandai pilih... beli2 krg, tak msk plak kt dlm... rugik jer...
Me: aahla... ayang pon tak pndi pilih... yg pndi pilih, Ayah...
Hubby: alah... ayah tu apa saja dia pndi pilih... segala jenis mknn dia pndi pilih... hahahaha
Me: kerek la tu kutuk ayah org!!!

and today... Rachael taught us (me n the audience) how to choose fruits... and it was amazing to learn it...

urm...I'll share about it later ok?
going to do my work now...
c ya...


X.O.X.O




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more




No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top