Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 19, 2009

Karikatur...

Last entry, about my becoming Anniversary...I did mention about my idea to :
10. Order a potrait of us in black n white or a new big frame of our wedding pic
and this morning, while going thru some website, I suddenly get an idea when I just remembered an interesting blog yg menyediakan jualan lukisan karikatur....

karikatur... thats is a great idea, rite? Potrait mcm real sgt... we do hv our own live big photos. Why not make it more interesting by having a Karikatur?and, yg sbnrnya, I'm too lazy to menyibukkan diri kt PKNS yg susah nk cr parking tu....order kt internet is way easy for a lazy people like me... hahahaha, I love Online Shopping, dont you?

So, I'm in the middle of deciding which artist I want....
1. Ubi - u know him from Ujang Mag. ( My fav: Budak Hostel, Aku, Dia & Volkswagen)
2. Idham Expression - a blog owner, and he is more to Potret artist actually...

Is there any other website eh? mls nk cr lg sbnrnya...huhuhuhuhu..

Ok..lets compare...

Dr segi kecantikan arts....
Both Ubi's & Idham's has really outstanding gorgeous arts...

Dr segi harga...
Ubi's -
Karikatur Warna - RM97 (seorang)
Karikatur Hitam Putih - RM67 (seorang)

Idham's - Hitam Putih (pensel graphic) - RM 35 (2/3 org)
Warna (pensel kaler) - RM 45 (2/3 org)

p/s: clearly Ubi's caricature more expensive than Idham's potret drawing, maybe coz Ubi is a well known artist and he has brand compare to Idham. but both arts were amazingly great...

Saiz...
Ubi - A3
Idham - A4

Delivery Charge....
Both is FREE

So, I think I need to do some judgement then....really2 serious judgement....

-UPDATED!!
I found another one Karikatur webste...

Lukis Karikatur
- funny character of arts...n boleh tahan la...
- Tona (1 warna tertentu) - RM 90 / Warna campur2 - RM 60
- Delivery charge - RM 5
- Saiz - A4

And these are some of the samples......

-UBI'S THE CARTOONIST ART-


-IDHAM EXPRESSION'S ART-


-LUKIS KARIKATUR.COM-


X.O.X.O




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top