Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

March 27, 2009

Branded Fragrances & Cosmetics

I think I need new fragrance...
and Aqeela has been asking me for another My Morgan perfume...
and I found this in SnS... H.E.A.V.E.N!!

Date : 2 - 4 Apr 2009
Time : 10am to 630pm

Location

Ballroom 1, Level 1
Corus Hotel
Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur
(Near KLCC & Avenue K)

Up to 70% off!


Givenchy
Paul & Joe
Moschino
Guess
Esprit
Loewe
Kate Moss
Nautica
Paris Hilton
David Beckham
Morgan
MNG
Miss Sixty
Versace
and many more...

Luckily, tak payah susah2 pujuk hubby coz he has same interest with me on perfumes... br ckp psl the same warehouse sale we went last year, trus dia kata dia nk pegi juga... huhuhuhuhuhu...

Last year, we bought only 3 bottles of perfume, as no much left for us... Versace Baby Blue for RM59, Morgan Love for RM40, I Loewe You RM71 and some Paul and Joe cosmetics such as Lipstick rm39,Face color rm39 and Stick concealer rm39. Below RM300 for everything...what a catch huh?

so... this year, I thought I want to buy My Morgan again for my sis (she & her frens loves it- fruity and sweet smell). I'm thinking of Kate Moss, Paris Hilton Heiress & Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling. For hubby, he might looking for Versace Baby Blue again because he is a great fan of versace...

eeee....tak sabarnya nak pegi....minggu depan eh...


X.O.X.O




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more



No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top