Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 22, 2009

Urgghh...Its so f***ing hurt!!!

Again....
me and Mr Longkang adalah sgt sinonim....
mcm best fren gitew... tak boleh dipisahkan...

from the incident my kain baju sekolah agama fall down into the busuk-hangit-hitam longkang until last 2 days incident!!! Mum, Dad, Naufal and even my own Hubby make fun of me.... how significant Durra with Mr Longkang....

last Friday, on my way to the car.. (we are going back to mum's house - 9pm)
the darkness of the alley is the reason of the incident...
I couldnt see the hole that I'm going to enter...
sambil merengek2 membebel pada hubby psl my hp tertinggal kt umah, i simply walk and dont even bother to lihat sekeliling...
maka... ter-ba-boom... dusshh....ke-ce-le-puk!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAA... menjeritla suara lantang empunya diri....
hahahaha....

my right leg were bend to the right and the left one bend to the left...
yeah...luckily I tak terhantuk kt buntut kereta sebelah our car...
but the falling part is damn hurt!!!
I cant feel anything but the most pain in the world!!!
at the moment, I tot I broke my left ankle...coz my ankle has been twisted and scary...
I scream and cried out loud at the moment and hubby was so panicked and without thinking tried to help me get up asap....

with the pain, I still managed to scream at him...
SAKIT LA BODO!!! MANA BOLE BANGUN!!!
hahaha...maaf, abang... kata2 org tgh terkejut kesakitan kan...pardon me...
and soon after that, our neighbour came down to help me...
Kak Aida, if I'm not mistaken-la....
she asked hubby to buy some ice cubes so dia leh tuam ais tu kat my swallown ankle...
sangat membengkak ok....

being a loving and greatest husband...
he took care of me.... tuam bengkak tu dgn ais... urut sebaiknya as I'm too stubborn to go to the clinic...
mbengkak mcm apa jer...dahla dua2 kaki terseliuh...
seksa siot....
my ankle was horrible... me

I went to the exam dgn kaki yg membengkak... n those stupid examiner phm2 bhs suruh org keluar dr hall.... bongok tol!!!

I'm listening to this... and I love it...


Guess this means you're sorry
You're standing at my door
Guess this means you take back
All you said before
Like how much you wanted
Anyone but me
Said you'd never come back
But here you are again

(Chorus)
Cuz we belong together now, yeah
Forever united here somehow, yeah
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Maybe I was stupid
For telling you goodbye
Maybe I was wrong
For tryin' to pick a fight
I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Either way I found out I'm nothing without you

(Chorus)

Being with you is so dysfunctional
I really shouldn't miss you,
But I can't let you go,
Oh yeah

Cuz we belong together now, (yeah yeah)
Forever united here somehow, (yeah)
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you

Cuz we belong (yeah) together now (together now), (yeah)
Forever united here somehow, (yeah)
You got a piece of me
And honestly
My life (my life) would suck (would suck) without you


P/S: cian Rihanna kena belasah dgn Chris Brown kan? donno why, I still fan Chris Brown... sapa suruh Rihanna taksub sgt dgn Chris yg hensem tu... rasalah kan... but I also loves Rihanna's songs....ciann...




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top