Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 06, 2009

P. I. N. K

Its been ages since my last entry about a soap drama I've seen in TV3...
Nani has been complaining to me about it, dont you Nani...
sorry... been searching time and idea to wrote something...
and yet, I still dont know what to write....

so...my very first topic after months and months keep silent are....
P. I. N. K.
WHY I CHOOSE THIS TOPIC FOR MY FIRST ENTRY?

Last 2 days, while suffering from fever, I'm doing the duty of ''seorang isteri MITHALI''..
chewahh....hahahaha...

cleaning all the stuffs in our house... sorting the closet, cleaning the living room,bathroom, toilet and folding the clothes. banyak eh? huhuhuhu....

suddenly... I realized that... I'm a cronic PINK addicted... as a major NO-NO addicted!!
I found that almost all my stuffs is PINK!!!

PINK bedroom

PINK clothes


PINK handbags

PINK socks


PINK flipflops

PINK towels
Align Center
and worse... almost all my ehem2 also PINK!!!

and...obviousl you can see PINK stuffs in my blog as well, dont cha?

Then, I decided to google about colour and personality... and i found those...
From geocities...

Pink

Like: This is a softened red, so it tempers passion with purity. It is associated with romance, sweetness, delicacy, refinement and tenderness. Pink people are interested in the world around them, but they do not throw themselves into participating with the ardor of the red person. Violence in any form is upsetting to you.

At one time, pink was considered exclusively feminine, like the frosting on a little girl's birthday cake, but more men are comfortable with pink now because it's no less macho to exhibit sensitive, so-called "feminine traits."

If you love pink, you are talented and have subdued drive, charm and warmth, and are probably an incurable romantic. Pink people are friendly but tend to keep inner feelings hidden.

Dislike: Soft, medium tints do not evoke much emotion--many people are indifferent to pink. It is sweetness, innocence and naiveté--red with the passion removed. So if you dislike pink, you are looking for excitement in your life and pink simply will not do it for you.

From Omax.net
People who like Pink

Pink

PINK: Those people who like pink show a reluctance to mature in sexual matters: women tend to tease, to promise more than they intend to deliver. In some cases they flaunt their femininity - but because they secretly hate men. A great percentage of prostitutes boast entire wardrobes in pink. Men who like pink are the philanderers and flirts. They are the type who will make three dates for the same evening and not keep one, preferring to pick up a dish in some bar instead. Women whose husbands like pink should keep a secret nest egg.

huhuhuhu...some are frightening...and some are really great to know... well... tepuk dada tanya hati la kan.... but I'm definitely not a prostitutes, ok!!! and it is so not true that prostitutes boast their entire wardrobes in pink, ok!! dont they craze with red colour...colours that capture all the men's attention? PINK? SO NOT TRUE!!!!!

I am incurable romantic, friendly, sometimes feminine (not most of the time, ok!!) and tend to keep inner feelings hidden... hahahahaha...

I think...I need to broaden up my choice of colours... too many pink shirt, pink baju kurung, pink blouses is not really healthy... but I will always love PINK as my love to BARBIE never been decreased each time I saw them....





ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


2 comments:

  1. girl, ko cHange fuLLname aku kat blogger list ko babe.. tukar la ke Nick name aku..pasal tak selaMat..ade Yg gatal meNghijact..dah tukar fullName aku ke Nick ..Inform.. aku open acess... jadik kaalu search kat google tak Jumpe.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh sekali update background web pun tukar sekali ekk? ahahaha

    ReplyDelete

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top