Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

February 11, 2009

Coretan Masa

Coretan masa?

ironiknya tajuk kan? huhuhuhuhu....



urm... i dont know actually what I want to do now...
with these major nasal problem that I've had since... FOREVER....

plus the headache and the boringness....



I'm sick...still suffering from the dengue diseased I had 3 days a go....

dont feel to talk to anybody... I dont reply calls... sms and dont even pick up the phone unless it was my dearest Mummy, my spoiled Adik Aqeela and my love of life, Hubby...

doesnt feel to talk to anybody with this condition of mine... I sound terrible, look horrible...



oh..by the way, in responding Nany's comment and Lydy's request...

Nany - mana ada aku ubah background blog la dey... on the way to change it, tho... doesnt feel to rite now... weh, pegi kenduri Sarah tak minggu ni? konvoi rmi2 jom...lg rancak pg rmi2 kn...kecoh jadik mcm kenduri Imah n zurina aritu... nanti kalo rajin, aku upload gmbr kawen Imah



Lydy- ada org sabotaj ko ker? ish...takder keje apa... ko bukannya Datuk Seri Mohammad Nizar yang tgh glamour dgn isu pemecatan or Karpal Singh dgn isu nak saman SUltan Perak (wpun he is one of ur idol, dont he? hahahaha) oh...btw, aku dah change ur nick... sorry for the inconvenience...



eh...btw...what happen to this world actually? is this the world that we supposed to present to our new generations later? all those wars...backstabbing, politics war... Earth doesnt feel safe anymore huh? everyone seems trying to backstabb everybody... trying to save their own butt... by putting those shining horrible knife to other's back....



can somebody actually sueing the Ruler of the country? the King? just because He fired the person that he think incompetent? and whats up with all those Pembangkang yer? all those while, when listen to the news, all I can heard is their cases... seleweng la, rasuah la, kena pecat la, and all those mak nenek cases.... oh well... its only my 2 cents opinion tho...



owh...my nasal problems is killing me....

I need my Abang sayang, now.....

I need my kind and super loveable husband right now...

only him can ease my nasal problem...being in his arms... cuddle... and sleeping on his chest is a relief for me after all those hard days I had... isn't that sweet having a husband? hahahaha... gross huh?



what's up with child? people keep nagging us about when will we have our first child...

ah...its annoying to answer such questions, ok...

we have not yet enjoying our quality times together, babe...

just wait for the real moment will ya...

I need him only for me now...not willing to share him yet... so as him...

he wants me all by himself... having a baby will absoultely distract my attention and he knows what will I became once I hv baby's later.....hahahaha



ooppss... before I continue making u guys feel more grosse-rrr...let me stop at here...

I think I have to lay down first...its freakingly cold...and I need to sip my











ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


1 comment:

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top