Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

August 16, 2008

Why I Hate Anything Related With....

FOOTBALL?????!!!!!!

I hate FOOTBALL!!! I Hate FUTSAL!!!
because of these stupid things...stupid sport... stupid hobby...
he neglected me....
he rejected my parents invitations ....
he angry with me....
he yelled at me!!!!

arini... ada wedding Kak Liza kat Dewan Merak Kayangan....
he refused to go...
just because of the stupid FUTSAL!!!
that STUPID promises made with his STUPID friends!!!!

cant he see???
we are NEWLYWEDS!!!!!!!
people want to look us together....
my parents and granny want to introduce him as the first "MENANTU" dlm keluarga Majudin...
first "CUCU MENANTU" dlm keluarga Pak Yem!!!

what am I going to say when people asked me...
eh, mana menantunya?
mana suami kamu Durra?

can I answer...
urm, suami saya pegi main futsal dengan kawan2 dia, makcik.
Am I mad or what?????
what people will say?????
suami saya tak pedulikan saya?
suami saya taknak campur dengan keluarga saya?

Of course NOT!!!!
I'm too embarrassed to even mengaku that I'm married now!!!!
THIS IS SUCKS!!! VERY2 SUCKS!!!

I wonder... what kind of friends do he has....
all of them were married... they have wife waiting at home...
children....
takder life ker tinggalkan isteri kt rumah semata2 nk main benda alah bodoh tu malam2 buta...
which sepatutnya you should stay at home...
spend time with family!!!
not sweating and chasing that stupid ball... that benda tak bernyawa!!!!




ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top