Hi Lovelies....

Hi Lovelies....

August 01, 2008

My First Day At Work!!!

Today... 1st day of August....
is my first day at Kyodo Steel Sdn Bhd....

I cant tell more... I'm happy here... for my first day of course...
I cant comment more as today was only my first day...
Mr Chong has brought me to the shopfloor and brief everything...much2 more than our last met...and introduce me to all the workers...

waah... raser best sgt biler those foreign workers tunduk hormat... ini rasernyer biler org respect pd kita and of course because we are the superior kan...lg la harusss bangganya!!! I'm so glad that I finally decided to dedicate my ideas, my effort and my knowledge to a steel coil company!!!

lets wait for another 1 month...than, I will give my overall opinon about my new work ok?
however... I must say that ....

I'm so relieved dat I finally leaved MSU.... so...so...very much RELIEVED!!!
and I also NOT Recommend to everyone who intend..or..plan to work with MSU in future...
hahahaha...it does sound harsh, doesn't it? ok..let me put it this way... YOU... yes, you my friend... if you want to work with MSU... make sure that you read your appointment letter carefully... point out the SALARY area!!! remember... you hardly get increment in this company... oopsss.... maybe, I'm not quite right... If you happen to be offered as Assistant Registrar at Academic Office you will faced the horrible experience!! dont too amazed with the position title because you will not be the same AR as other universities' AR... you will be the multitasking AR including being the tea lady and also "makcik cleaner" of the office!!!and... please...please make sure that you are keras hati... cekal n tak kisah nk keje smpi lewat mlm TANPA OT & APPRECIATION from ur lady boss!!!

ok...enuff about that nitemare workplace!!! I cant stand dibisingi (ada ker perkataan tu? hehehe) oleh Enchek Hubby everytime I have to stay late for meeting without any extra payment!!!Now... enchek hubby senang hati as I'm paid if I work more than my working hours...

ok... actually, this entry has been hold for long time... I only managed to publish it today... (7/8/2008) after a week... huhuhuhu... I need to learn a lot... and concentrate... so, nasib baik arini rilex sket... so, enjoy the photos...


I will upload my photos with the machine nanti ek... wat masa ni, tgh busy lg nk posing2...

Bye... Take Care!!!






ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more


No comments:

Post a Comment

WuT sAy YoU??

SHout
Back to Top